SAU Community

Incase I Cant Find Nismo Rear Pods Bnr32, Check This And Please Tell Me What U Think?

GTRAAH

All I would take is the rear and this does not need any read pods as it drops low enough at the arch, Ok Before you see the link, Try to picture in your head what I have.

Exterior look, Little low but not too low, just perfect, Has got some solid Stance at 18x10 x 4 Silver Lenso Dr1 Dished, Slight Camber no guard work what so ever (No scrubbing either) lol

To the body -

1994 Stock Silver BNR32 - Nismo Copy 1 peice skirtz, Stock Bumper & Lip, Gunnador Mirrors, dark window tint (Not too dark, but may go darker), Clear D.speed indicators, Rear Lights - Custom made looks totally stock but internally replaced with LEDs and blinker is clear with yellow bulb & finally No wing/spoiler as I like the dropped sleek low rider look without going stupid . I can go over speed humps straight by the way. But I just love the fat low muscle stance look from the rear with abit of class in there ;) .. I love SPEED without looking like the typical race car (Eg; Wing)

My question is what do you think about this rear bumper from Veilside CI - please look at all angles off it

http://www.harlow-jap-autos.co.uk/RKT04SGTR.html

Really try to picture it with silver and the above stuff I have, I really wish I can see it before I decide but honestly think it will look good, but this is only an image in my head. Its roughly a 900 peice + delivery + Paint & fitment, so all round $1400 job give or take, which is the reason I want to ask for some opinions.

Edited by GTRAAH

And this is a direct rear shot I found with the bumper, But once again spoiler is in the way

post-32201-0-12041500-1376481216_thumb.jpg

I Also may try to put the Nismo rear spoiler lip on as It may give it that extra touch

Edited by GTRAAH