SAU Community

Not Building Boost?!?!

New here and want to see what you guys think about whats going on with my car. I have a r32 GT-R and it isn't building boost at all. I found that the lines that go to my boost controller and a line behind my fuel rail had popped off. I reconnected those but still running bad. My AFR's start around 15.5 at idle when i start it but then they slowly start to go down until it bottoms out at 10.0. I checked all couplers for boost leaks and went as far as removing the front bumper and checking all couplers there as well. But still no luck. I removed old spark plugs and put in brand new ones but still running the same. Just finished a clutch swap before this problem occurred if that makes a difference.

Has anyone ever experienced this before? If so, what are my next steps from here?

Thanks mates

Has it had boost at all since you put it back together? If yes, then take your cat converter off, remove the exhaust wheel, and then welcome to the joy of changing gtr turbos, if no then start going back over the work you did replacing the clutch, because you have done something wrong putting it back together.

Edited by iplen