SAU Community

I am...

two40

Originally posted by XrSiSt

I.. well my parents own a 23ft markham whaler... eaheha

should go fang boats.. there's no speed limit in the open sea! :lol:

mmmmmm Markham Whaler ....... nice boat !!!!!!!!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by equinoz

yea thats rite. hows life? i heard you changed your car to 180sx? looking forward to come to the next cruise so i can meet up to ppl from this forums.

yep, got the 180 now.. recouped some money to buy a house next year.

you definately should come to a cruise man!! it'd be good to have you along!

Originally posted by XrSiSt

I.. well my parents own a 23ft markham whaler... eaheha

should go fang boats.. there's no speed limit in the open sea! :lol:

NICE! i used to have a newport whaler! all my friends had haines'.

In pittwater, we did boats up like we now do cars up... crazy shit... some haines' had kevlar built decks and carbon all over them with tiller-drive 90hp yammies and stuff with 23" props and no rev-limiter... i can't wait to get my haines next year!!

a mtb ride would be sweet...... we will have to organise something :)

i try to ride my pushie every day, and i am just getting back on it after footy season's finished.

i only have a 12' tinny, but its got a 2002 yammaha 15hp on it, so it goes pretty hard for a 'lil fella.

prank: next cruise that someone organise's i will come up. only thing is i cant fit my mtb in the skyline. doh

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by BROKEN

a mtb ride would be sweet...... we will have to organise something :)  

i try to ride my pushie every day, and i am just getting back on it after footy season's finished.

i only have a 12' tinny, but its got a 2002 yammaha 15hp on it, so it goes pretty hard for a 'lil fella.

prank: next cruise that someone organise's i will come up. only thing is i cant fit my mtb in the skyline. doh  

;)

i had a 8ft newport whaler for a while with a brand new (at the time) 15hp yammie on it - the thing cranked! i have pictures of me in that boat completely vertical with the prop about 9ft from the water!! :rolleyes: :headbang:

are there many tracks down there? my bike fits in the 180 (thank god for hatchs with fold down back seats!! ;) .

Ok, we've got a bit of a late comer here ;)

My name is Jim (if you couldn't tell from the nick), age 31, and I live in West Ryde and work in IT desktop/network support. Been into cars for well over 15 years now, had a bunch of Toranas and Commodores (6's and 8's only) plus one XY V8 Falcon, but have been musing over Skylines (and Sierras) ever since I was watching them race at Bathurst in the early 90's. For some reason I thought I'd never be able to afford one, and so I never paid them too much attention other than drooling over them whenever I saw one.

Then sometime last year I heard about GTS-t's which were about half the price of GTR's but more than half the car, so I researched them more and started seriously thinking of getting one. It took me until June/July this year to get everything sorted out - sold the Commodore (for less than I wanted), found the right Skyline a short time later (for a better price than I thought, so it balances out!), and now have it sitting in my garage. I absolutely love it! Unless I won the lottery or doubled my salary I wouldn't dream of selling it, and if I did, it would be for a GTR :D But the GTS-t makes me very happy and I don't "want" for any other car.

What else? Oh yeah, I also like motorcycles. I ride a Suzuki TL1000R (V-twin super sports bike if you're not familiar with it) which I love as much as the Skyline, if I had to get rid of one I wouldn't know which to choose! I'd sell my house before either of those, if I owned a house to sell :D

Jim,

I know what you mean - I'm 35 and have 15 cars since I got my license. Some of these include VT SS Commonwhore (modded), 200SX S14, RX7 S4, Swift GTI, VN 5.0L efi, VH SLE V8, Prelude, etc etc.

The Skyline is by far, the best, most fun, unreal, car I have ever had. As you said, I would only change it for a GTR.

Bring on the Lines - I'm hooked !!!!!!