SAU Community

Mugabetown - Whoretownin' At It's Worst.

t5iv

I thought spots were taken already?

I want to wait a little Grego

Sprints would be awesome but would be a huge step for me and I don't want to jeopardise the car nor anybody else's car because lack / no racing experience

Plus I need to by helmet and whatever else

Baby steps first mate

Typical french man surrendering at the first sign of anything. Talking to you after the cruise you said you would be there.

Sounds like a poor excuse to me :P $100 motorbike helmet

This guy knows poor excuses, also makes a good point that helmets aren't expensive.

Sprints at qr is the place to learn

100% this.

probably. Think anyone can drive better than me

Who really cares, as long as your out there having fun and getting some enjoyment from your car you've spent all this time and money on.

It also gives you a base line to start working from when you start upgrading other parts of the car e.g. hicas locked out, suspension/diff swap etc.

• Like 1

Typical french man surrendering at the first sign of anything. Talking to you after the cruise you said you would be there.

This guy knows poor excuses, also makes a good point that helmets aren't expensive.

100% this.

Who really cares, as long as your out there having fun and getting some enjoyment from your car you've spent all this time and money on.

It also gives you a base line to start working from when you start upgrading other parts of the car e.g. hicas locked out, suspension/diff swap etc.

All of this, you have to start somewhere and QR is the best place.

100% this.

I am aware of all of this ^ except for the 'typical Frenchmen surrendering' part I never give up nor surrender to anyone!

There will be plenty of other opportunities to learn with QLD SAU

So what's the real reason for the rush regarding this event?

I am aware of all of this ^ except for the 'typical Frenchmen surrendering' part I never give up nor surrender to anyone!

So what's the true reason behind rush?

We want to see the ant eater on track giving it to some Evos.

So what's the real reason for the rush regarding this event?

Obviously you missed this part

Talking to you after the cruise you said you would be there.

Clearly surrendering

Obviously you missed this part

Clearly surrendering

that doesn't answer my question Grego

Also IIRC I'm pretty certain I mentioned to you I wanted to replace my suspension first you seem to have obviously missed that part.

It's pretty simple. I don't feel ready.

If I don't feel ready it's because I'm not ready.

I want to build my confidence slowly and safely.

Not jeopardise everything in one hit because being pushed into something I am not ready for.

I can't be anymore clearer than that and will not be participating to this track day in June.

I will however be happy to spectate to see how it all unfolds

Give me time guys that is all

It's pretty simple. I don't feel ready.

If I don't feel ready it's because I'm not ready.

I want to build my confidence slowly and safely.

Not jeopardise everything in one hit because being pushed into something I am not ready for.

I can't be anymore clearer than that and will not be participating

Just the tip then?

(Out of context phrasing much :rofl: )

Edited by pretX

So bored training to become a lifeguard... When there could be so much more I could be doing
at least you are doing something to help and protect swimmers from drowning

I respect that