SAU Community

Mugabetown - Whoretownin' At It's Worst.

t5iv

Do you know it is possible to lose something in a handbag that only has 5 items in it... If you didn't, now you do... No wonder I don't use one of those things often!!! :unsure:

20 Boosts Mike.

At the end of the day the turbos would probably like more, but i don't want to drop the valve spring money, and then might as well do cams... and cam gears, etc.

also, made a map of united E85 locations in-case anyone's interested. Supposedly they're opening one in Ipswich soon to.

• Like 1

20 Boosts Mike.

At the end of the day the turbos would probably like more, but i don't want to drop the valve spring money, and then might as well do cams... and cam gears, etc.

also, made a map of united E85 locations in-case anyone's interested. Supposedly they're opening one in Ipswich soon to.

Hey Pete,

is your r tuned on Unicorn blood?

Indeed, whole point of the tuning exercise!

alright I c.

I'm in two minds right now - go for final tune with skittles juice or save for epic suspension - I'm torn appart lol

These results are really making me question what the helll my turbos actually are. 2510s shouldnt make a smidge more power than Petes on 6psi less and on 98.

How much did you pick up from the E85 Pete?

alright I c.

I'm in two minds right now - go for final tune with skittles juice or save for epic suspension - I'm torn appart lol

Do suspension, then do E85 but with a flex sensor later

Do suspension, then do E85 but with a flex sensor later

Wise words of wisdom from sir Andy

that is what I was thinking also

I could have afforded both actually but I have been on spending spree of late and ze credit card has to come to nil to keep my levels of satisfication steady - so something has to take a back seat.

These results are really making me question what the helll my turbos actually are. 2510s shouldnt make a smidge more power than Petes on 6psi less and on 98.

I'm keen to also see the comparison

Wise words of wisdom from sir Andy

that is what I was thinking also

I could have afforded both actually but I have been on spending spree of late and ze credit card has to come to nil to keep my levels of satisfication steady - so something has to take a back seat.

I totally get that, I go to spend on the car car then go naahhhhh I would be happier WITH the money lol

2510's def should not be anywhere near 300kw at 14psi

That's a unique perspective... I don't get it...

I once was unlike that too, I guess it comes from being an old bastard!

2510's def should not be anywhere near 300kw at 14psi

Yeah, I suspect when they were overhauled they copped a high flowing also. I usually see 300rwkw at 20psi or more from others using 2510s. I was never able to run any timing either. Will be interesting to see what they are really capable of. Edited by Bunta

I once was unlike that too, I guess it comes from being an old bastard!

Yeah, I suspect when they were overhauled they copped a high flowing also. I usually see 300rwkw at 20psi or more from others using 2510s. I was never able to run any timing either. Will be interesting to see what they are really capable of.

if that's the case those turbos are going to be EPIC to say the least

40hp, with 4psi more. but limited by the valve springs.

40hp, with 4psi more. but limited by the valve springs.

Nice. I look forward to seeing the midrange difference too.

what you mean limited valve springs Pete?

The dreaded valve float.

Nice. I look forward to seeing the midrange difference too.

The dreaded valve float.

all the more reason to rebuild with better ones ;)