SAU Community

Wanted: R33 Skyline Series 2 Gts Return Bov Pipe

jhall82

Err stock BOV return line is metal.

veGeFUK.jpg

Well, I assume he's talking about the short bit of rubber (2-3inches) that joins that metal pipe to the metal outlet of the BOV?

I think I replaced mine with a silicone item, and it's just a straight piece. If that's the bit you need (OP), just go to an auto store and buy the right ID size pipe, (sold by the metre usually) and cut it to size.

If that fails, go to supercheap or some shop like that an look through their pile of radiator hoses. I'll bet a small car uses something that size for coolant or something.

Well, I assume he's talking about the short bit of rubber (2-3inches) that joins that metal pipe to the metal outlet of the BOV?

I think I replaced mine with a silicone item, and it's just a straight piece. If that's the bit you need (OP), just go to an auto store and buy the right ID size pipe, (sold by the metre usually) and cut it to size.

If that fails, go to supercheap or some shop like that an look through their pile of radiator hoses. I'll bet a small car uses something that size for coolant or something.

Granted, except they asked for "After return pipe from BOV to turbo inlet for series 2 skyline GTS-t urgently."

A short piece of rubber isn't a return pipe to the intake.