SAU Community

Which Ethanol Content Sensor To Use

jamesdt

quick question, I'm looking at adding an ethanol sensor to my Link G4 sometime before the end of the year. The wiring manual for the continental sensor shows a +14v output from the ECU to the sensor, but there is no such output of voltage from the ECU. I'm thinking this is just a power source from battery/ignition but obviously I don't want to fry the ECU so can anyone help me out.

I feel like this is maybe a silly question but oh well lol

I'm going to be doing this next month, have you got any advice? Is this a better way of running a flex fuel car without having to have multiple maps for different amounts of ethanol? Any advice you can give on the link ecu would be awesome mate

I'm going to be doing this next month, have you got any advice? Is this a better way of running a flex fuel car without having to have multiple maps for different amounts of ethanol? Any advice you can give on the link ecu would be awesome mate

ED**

read this

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/366722-e8598-flex-fuel-mission-complete-thanks-to-chequered-tuning/?hl=flex%20fuel

^^thread^^

• Like 1