SAU Community

Cloudy Headlights (Internally) On My V.

Hi Guys, been a while, hope you're all still rockin' in the free world.

Yep, as per the title, I have this issue.

I polish the outside now with Kitten No.2 polish, they look ok for a while, but it's the inside of the lense that appears to be deteriorating, not badly, but enough to give me the 5hits.

A little fine 'crazing" (spelling?) and the internal chrome parts are not as chromey as I'd like. Hey, it may require a 're-shell', if that's at all possible.

Has anyone here found a service that can take my lights away for repair then re-install. The car doesn't get used, so I don't care about time, just honesty and the price of service.

Any input greatly appreciated. Cheers.

the aftermarket headlights seem to have poor visibility at night which is obviously a very important aspect of the car..

i think you'd be better off finding a mint set of 03-05 reflectors but still they don't have very good vision.

the aftermarket headlights seem to have poor visibility at night which is obviously a very important aspect of the car..

i think you'd be better off finding a mint set of 03-05 reflectors but still they don't have very good vision.

Yes, I'd tend to believe that Sean about the cheapies, but I do love my standard lenses, they are superb when the Halogen and Zenon mix at night.

• 5 weeks later...

I Have this exact same issue, i used a headlight repair kit from autobarna nd it worked great however 2-3 months later its back to the old yellow haze, i was thinking to get some custom ones made up from an auto customs place anyone dones this or is this going to cost a fortune?