SAU Community

[Vic] 2002 Nissan M35 Stagea Autech Axis Version

Car: Nissan 2002 M35 Stagea Autech Axis Version
Kilometres: 78,000

Condition:

Hi There,
Unfortunately it has come time to sell my 2002 Nissan Stagea Autech Axis Edition. I was the first Australian owner of the car and it is a pleasure to drive but my plans have changed and it is time to sell. My original plan when purchasing this car was to daily it and keep my ae86 as a weekend car. My plans have changed where have turned the ae86 into a track car and I am now needing a tow car to suit.

I purchased the car through a private import company (SUPAWAY SERVICES IMPORT GROUP PTY LTD) in September 2011, who imported the car with 40,200 km’s on the clock. I obtained the car with 42,000km’s. The car will come with the Import papers I received from the original Importer.

I have tried to keep the car in immaculate condition with regular service and maintenance. I began servicing the car every 10,000 km’s but at 60,000km’s (past year) I have serviced the car at 5,000km intervals. The last service (9/9/2013) consisted of new spark plugs, fuel & air filter, all engine belts so this will save the new owner a lot of time and money.

I have also replaced in the past 4 months the Following (Brand New Unless Stated):
- Standard Fuel pump with an Upgraded High Flow fuel pump.
- Genuine Nissan Passenger and Driver Side Cam Angle Sensors
- Genuine Nissan Air Flow Meter
- 18 MHz radio frequency booster for Australian FM Channels.

Other parts which I have replaced within the past 10 months include:
- Drivers Side Passenger Power window motor (This was a second hand unit from another Stagea)
- Front Brake Discs (RDA Standard Discs)
- Front Brake Pads (Bendix Ultra’s)

This being an Axis edition this includes some features that aren’t standard to the regular M35 Model:
- Factory Flared Autech style Body kit with over fenders, which includes the different front end grill/facia than standard
- Cream Leather interior (Front seats are electric and heated)
- AXIS specific suspension components

Other Nissan Items that are not standard to the AXIS but are included:
- Rear boot privacy curtain
- Bose subwoofer (located within the spare wheel)

The Only Modifications minor Modifications I have made are:
- Manaray Vertec VR5 18 x 8.5 +35
- Ez Lip located on the Front Bumper

The only issues that I have had with the car are the following:
- The GPS/TV is intermittent in working. There seems to be a connection issue as it only seems to work on higher temperature days. I have had an auto electrician look at this, but he could not find any issue from looking at the head unit.
- The 4WD light comes on at random stages when starting the car. I have also got this checked out by fellow Stagea owner with an ecu error check program. We found that there may be air in the system Attessa which is throwing the 4WD error code. This seems to happen intermittently.

The car is overall in fantastic condition and an amazing daily driver but it needs to go! I will supply rego and RWC with the car, the rego expires in August 2014 so the new buyer wont need to worry about this for a while!!!

Price: $16000 with REGO and RWC included

Pictures:

frontlights.jpg

frontdim.jpg

Engine.jpg

Back.jpg

inside.jpg

wheel.jpg

Thanks for looking

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys,

After Spending Majority of my weekend at Scotty's Custom's (thanks mate!) The following parts have been replaced:

- Whiteline Compression Rod Bushes

- Passenger Side Rocker Cover Gasket

- Rear RDA Rotors

- Rear RDA Gold Pads

- Attessa System Pressure Pump was replaced from a wreck that Scott had.

Price remains at $14,500 with rwc and reg till August 2014 but I am open to offers. I am also keen on trading for a mk2 BA for BF XR6 Falcon ute with cash adjustment my way.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...