SAU Community

Racing Garage With All Cars Walk In Walk Out Sale

Walk in walk out deal is well underway yet to be finalized, with a special condition to take the one or both track cars to 2014 F1 Albert Park drive in march.Just got the EOI from Maserati club, organized by Octagon 3k for the 4 days with viewing and catering.

Get info from [email protected]

08 84634693

I am selling one of my kidney to do this one, LOL

The Silver HKSGTR is having a genuine Nismo 400R front bar with a serial 3 lower lip plus an inter-graded oil cooler shrouded to the passenger side vent. Well a full respray is on the card. I have kept the car for 6 years now and time to give it a new KR4 OEM paint job.May put the circlar 18" wheels and Dunlop Sport King 265/35/18 street/track tyres on it.

The white GTR33 will have the engine pulled out and refreshed, meanwhile, love to check out what the Jap engine builder done to the engine to make it so responsive and fun to drive even though it only has 303kw at wheels !! Afterall, I have enjoyed this car for the last 6 years.

The GTR33 track car will have the engine out to rectify oil drain issue.Anybody can fill me in with the piston to bore clearance as a track motor.

S15 track car is still waiting for the engine to be assembled. May just use the BC 256 cams instead of Tomei solid cams and lifters. The Darton sleeves are in the block and all new forged JE pistons and Eagle rod are all balanced by B&B engine shop.

It is a money pit. isn't it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...