You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I remember test driving this car at Odaiba. All the controls are very light so it's good for commuting. I don't think a 1.2L turbo would make sense in the US though, you would be constantly deep in the boost in highway cruising. 
    • As the Bogan Cruise Ship has nothing wrong with it, and is perfect the way it is, I have decided to fix that issue, nothing major, just a little tidy up and upgrade some parts that don't really need to be upgraded  1. Upgrade the interchiller, basically another fancy pants modern and efficient condenser, a larger reservoir (current one only holds about 500ml) and a better pump (the current pump has a little rattle, so......while I'm in there.....) 2. Move the battery to the boot so I can use that real-estate to fit in a nice big reservoir where the battery currently is As for a new car, I'm holding off buying one for a few reasons: 1. Not enough garage space for another nice car, yes....I consider the Bogan Cruise Ship a nice car that needs a roof over its head, which leads to point 2 2. I'm buying a joint down the south coast next year, hopefully I can find a joint with a nice big double garage that I can get a car lift in, or, it has a massive shed for lots of cars, and a lift (I really really want a car lift) 3. I cannot decide what I want, a new freshness with all the mod cons, or a fairly old thing that I can play with when I'm bored (old as in steel bumper) In other news, there's a light at the end of the tunnel, and it isn't a train coming to run me over  Not that I'm counting 
    • A snake slithering out of a drain in Asahiyama Zoo in Asahikawa, Hokkaido. It wasn't part of an exhibit...
    • Yes 116PS... I don't want to sound like a Toyota PR employee but it goes way better than the figures would suggest. Typical Toyota understating the performance. I'd say it at least had 130PS! 😅 Seriously though my son will be going for his licence in 2026 and it's a good manual car he can learn on without getting in too much trouble, and after that he will inherit it.