SAU Community

What Do You People Think I Should Do? Thanks

Hello, so I bought my 1993 nissan skyline r33 gts-t from a dealer 2 weeks ago and the man guaranteed the car was in perfect condition and there was no oil leaks bla bla. Got there and there was no oil on the floor on any where that I could see. He says it just had a road worthy, by he's friend. Who had fixed a rocker cover leak that as soon as I got home it started leaking. After driving the car on day 2 the other side started leaking and I got a quote for 380 to degrease the engine and change both gaskets as the previous man had just used silicon sealant. So I ring the dealer and said you need to pay for this and he said ok but he's expecting me to take it back to he's mechanic who I think is dodgey! Apparently he's mechanic can do the job for

100 dollars, how can he fix both leaks and put in two new gaskets for that price? He's obviously just gunna use sealant again isn't he? The car is now leaking oil in 3 different spots around the rocker cover both sides. Also the dealer told me the air con needed re gasing but the mechanic I went to recently said there is nothing left of the air con in the car! What can I do about this? Also the dealer left me with an empty tank when I collected the car wasn't happy lol Thanks for the help.

Also he said it had an alarm and immobiliser but I can lock the car with the fob, take the fob away and still start the car. So it dosent have an imobiliser. So I have to pay for this just so I am fully insured.