You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hey all. I'm up to doing my oil and water feed lines. Has anyone done a tutorial on this on a 25det Neo? ( I know i should be asking for a tutorial on how to use the search instead, but I couldn't find anything specific) I'm running a Pulsar 3584 on a 6 boost manifold. I could use some advice on what fittings, sizes and where to run the lines. Thanks for any help.  
    • Hi, I have someone interested, if it falls through I'll let you know.  I have a brand new set of fronts that  I sourced from Bilstein UK, now revalved and complete with springs to go with the very lightly used rears, if you are interested in a full set. As Duncan has mentioned this is not my job, I sold my suspension business over 10 years ago, but I am here to help when I have the time.  To give you some idea of my schedule I was at SMSP for the State Championship for 4 days the weekend before last.  Then The Bend for 4 days last week and back at SMSP testing this week, a day visit to One Raceway, then the SMSP Day Night meeting the weekend after.  I was hoping to squeeze in a dyno day with Scott on my R32 this week, but that's not going to happen, that's the second time I have had to postpone. Apologies if my responses are slow.   Cheers Gary
    • Talking about tools, my trombone cleaner arrived, talk about weird speciality tools....
    • Ha ha ha, I read that he had it based on brownie points so knew it wasn't going to be sold   I also am only shit stirring on buying, while they'd all be great cars, I don't need more, I actually sold one a few weeks ago. And immediately bought more tools...
    • I thought you might have asked about the Honda, but as the boy just wrote off his Patrol, and was trying to find a cheap daily to get by with, I decided to give the Honda to him