SAU Community

02-02-2014 - Cross Border Run

MagicMikeZ32

Copied and pasted first post from here: http://www.aus300zx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=327792
I will not be attending this one unfortunately, but it sounds like a great day out.
The Z Car Club of Qld is running a series of events (called the Roadz to the Nationals) in 2014 to promote the upcoming Nissan Datsun Nationals in 2015.
The first of these is the Cross Border Run on Sunday February 2, 2014 , which goes from Nerang on the Gold Coast to Bangalow making use of mostly back and mountain roads to keep it interesting. Entry itself is FREE however a BBQ Lunch at the Bangalow Museum Tea Rooms is $23 a head incl Coffee/soft drink and gives us the chance to all park together and chat about the cars etc. Due to catering, numbers are needed early and entry closes Jan 19 so if your interested please get in touch with me on [email protected] or message here. I will need an email address to send you the info on the run (directions etc). The Z Car Club Q is a CAMS affiliated club and this run is CAMS sanctioned. It is open to anyone (preferably with a Nissan or Datsun) and if you are not currently a CAMS club member then we can provide you with a Trial Membership for $2. This gets you covered under their insurance policy. Entry Forms etc are also available on our dropbox site ; https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwg4z75pqrl76b8/Ku24fB9Dnb
We have a Facebook page www.facebook.com/ndocarnationals so would appreciate your "liking" and "sharing" our page to help us get the message out there to everyone.
The Cross Border Run is a social event, there is no racing, times, or prizes, just the chance to drive on some nice twisty roads with a group of like minded people. Its about 180klm from start to finish so its a relativey easy day.
The Z Car Club is a not for profit club and the NDN15 is a costly exercise to host, so we are also looking for sponsors. If you have or know of a business that could benefit from our exposure over the next 16 months, please let me know. Thanks! smile.gif