SAU Community

I have r33 and r32 manuals

MANWHOR3

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, engine, and a few other things only. 400 pages. It's not as comprehensive aas the 32 gtr manual, but it's useful for certain specifications that the r32 doesn't cover.

The file is huge. I will attempt to upload it at work so everyone can have highspeed dl. Please be patient. hopefully, it will be up by monday.

We have to thank some bloke in the UK for scanning in all 400 pages of it.

hehehe. luckily I didn't have to do that. :devfu:

As the title says, i have copies of the r32gtr and r33gtst manuals. The r33 manual also covers engines such as rb20 and rb25.

The r33 manual is 150 megs btw, so it ain't small

The R33 manual only covers RB20E, RB25DE, RB25DET & RB26DETT. There's no RB20DE/RB20DET so R32 Gts/Gts-t owners may not find everything that they need...

As the title says, i have copies of the r32gtr and r33gtst manuals. The r33 manual also covers engines such as rb20 and rb25.

The r33 manual is 150 megs btw, so it ain't small

Hey can u send me this file

Please!!! :wassup:

If someone is willing to send me the entire 150mb file or whatever, i could probably host it for a nite so everyone can get it

Also my email address is a cable internet account, not hotmail so it should handle it easy

PM me if u can

ive been after this manual for ages. never seem to manage to get a copy, and i aint paying $300 for it.

any reliable links that are hosting the file? im on broadband. if i get a copy i'll split it into rar's and upload it to a newsgroup, for everyone.

thanx