SAU Community

M35 Autech, Parts, Workshops Etc

Karma_Supra

Hi guys,

Been a long time since I last owned my old 98 rs4v.

I am currently hunting for a new toy, in the realm of an m35 autech axis.

Ive been trolling the boards for a while but it seems there isnt the wealth of info like there is for c34's.

My question is in 2 parts.

1. What places have yyouguys used for parts , or recommend?

2. Are there any adelaide workshops you recommend? I was thinking of using willall as its conveniently located for me and has a dyno.

Cheers, I look forward to some interesting replies.

Ryan

Parts really depend on what you are after.

Talk to #Scotty_m35 about his collection of goodies he makes (dump pipe, front pipe, cooling mod, boost actuator mod)

Yahoo Japan has a lot of stuff come up.

EBay is your friend

I have a NISMO ECU for sale for them right now.

Hope that helps a bit.

Also check out www.m35stagea.info as there is a lot of really good how tos and mod options on there

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Been a long time since I last owned my old 98 rs4v.

I am currently hunting for a new toy, in the realm of an m35 autech axis.

Ive been trolling the boards for a while but it seems there isnt the wealth of info like there is for c34's.

My question is in 2 parts.

1. What places have yyouguys used for parts , or recommend?

2. Are there any adelaide workshops you recommend? I was thinking of using willall as its conveniently located for me and has a dyno.

Cheers, I look forward to some interesting replies.

Ryan

Do this, then tell them to develop a flash tune for the NM35.

Post results. :woot:

Seriously though, with the amount of GTR stuff they do; it would be a good choice.

Parts really depend on what you are after.

Talk to #Scotty_m35 about his collection of goodies he makes (dump pipe, front pipe, cooling mod, boost actuator mod)

Yahoo Japan has a lot of stuff come up.

EBay is your friend

I have a NISMO ECU for sale for them right now.

Hope that helps a bit.

Also check out www.m35stagea.info as there is a lot of really good how tos and mod options on there

Do this, then tell them to develop a flash tune for the NM35.

Post results. :woot:

Seriously though, with the amount of GTR stuff they do; it would be a good choice.

Thanks guys, I will keep hunting.

M35stagea.info doesnt take rego anymore??

And yer, the gtr stuff is what got my attention

Exhaust wise I can help with the dump and front pipes, the rest would need to be made locally unless you import a cat back system.

HDI front mount kit.

Leave the boost until the turbo has been highflowed, no point going higher than the 2psi the exhaust will add until then, or when the ecu is tuned. (I can supply heavy duty actuators but I don't recommend them to people on the stock ecu as the car runs rich as buggery on boost.)

ECU, probably best you stick with the emanage ultimate for now, hopefully Willall will tune it...

350z brembos fit all round, or the cheaper option is to replace just the front callipers with 34gtt ones.

Scotty has a very good clean example of an M35 Axis that he is wrecking so you can't go wrong.

As for the rest of any Axis Autech parts I have established a good relationship with a wholesaler in Tokyo and so far have been able to source everything you can't source in Aus. All original from Nissan Japan with quick premium freight.

Thanks guys, I will keep hunting.

M35stagea.info doesnt take rego anymore??

And yer, the gtr stuff is what got my attention

M35info page is now fixed to take new regos.

A flash for nm35 and v35 etc is in the works at willall, got an email this morning

Whoop whoop, glad to be a test dummy

Now THAT I would like to see.

A v35 is a manifestly different proposition for a flash tune in comparison to the NM35.

The V35 already has a tonne of options, uprev being the probably the best resolved; it would be a bit like re-inventing the wheel.

Compared to the complete absence of options (for the OEM ECU) outside Japan for the NM35.