SAU Community

Electronic Speedo/cluster Mileage Calibration

Electronic Speedo/Cluster Mileage Calibration

Changed to a new cluster and frustrated that your mileage is now higher?

In the next 2 weeks I’ll be offering a Mileage Calibration Service for electronic Speedo/Clusters. I am located in Perth so for both local and interstate customers this will be a post in/post out service with a turnaround time of 3 business days.

I would like to advise that this service is there for people who have changed to a new or used working cluster and would like to keep their original mileage. Any ridiculous requests for mileage calibration (My 1991 R32’s previous cluster read 3,400 kms) will be ignored.

The service will cost $130 + Shipping and most Japanese/Local vehicles will be supported.

If you are interested you need to email me the following:

- Vehicle Make
- Vehicle Model
- Vehicle Year
- Mileage to Calibrate
- Return Postal Address

I will reply with:

- Confirmation that your vehicle is compatible
- Address to Post Cluster
- Bank Details (calibration will not begin until payment is cleared)

If you do a REVS check on a vehicle you will quickly find out whether or not the mileage is false.

As advised in the first post, this is only for people who have had to change clusters and want their "original" mileage back.

Not in all states is the mileage recorded.

I'm sure you will be able to ensure it is used only for legit purposes and not abused while making money.

Here's a suggestion. If you required a photo of old dash with owner that would be a step closer to proving the change in mileage is correct.

Not in all states is the mileage recorded.

I'm sure you will be able to ensure it is used only for legit purposes and not abused while making money.

Here's a suggestion. If you required a photo of old dash with owner that would be a step closer to proving the change in mileage is correct.

Agreed... your main customers will be dudes who want to offload there skyline and wind the KM back to 120,000 or alike to get a higher $$$ for the car...

• 1 month later...