SAU Community

Calder 25th June 2004

meshmesh

aim to get there @ 5.30 for scrutineering etc.

and you'll be out racing by 6-6.30pm.. all depending on the track.

that way you get a few quiet runs in (if the track is good) before everyone else gets there so you can have a good 3-5 runs in very quick succsession quite easily

nah, you'll still get runs, just not as frequent as if you were there early.

Also, around 7pm the big V8's get out with no exhausts and if your trying to practice it can be hard to hear your car with your helemt, let alone a thundering V8 next to ya.

thats why i go at 6pm, just to have a few quiet runs on my own without charg'd 8's gonig crazy

Hey Simon,

Ash is right, the earlier you get there the better, you get more runs in and have a much better chance running your mates...

Then again due to the weather, not many people attend, so either way you'll get quite a few runs in..... thats if it doesn't get cancelled from bad weather....

Good Luck!!!!

Thanks fella's. Hopefully it doesn't.

My mate with the Sti has just finished some major mods, and is warning us that he's going to whip the GTR?? :P .. But should be fun to see what the Benz does, another guy we know ran around a flat 12 with a chip upgrade and supercharged pulley kit.

Thanks fella's. Hopefully it doesn't.  

My mate with the Sti has just finished some major mods, and is warning us that he's going to whip the GTR?? :P ..  But should be fun to see what the Benz does, another guy we know ran around a flat 12 with a chip upgrade and supercharged pulley kit.

After driving it, I recon the Merc should do about a flat 9 !!! :wassup:

Well maybe not but it sure feels grunty

After driving it, I recon the Merc should do about a flat 9 !!! :wassup:  

Well maybe not but it sure feels grunty

Thanks Kev.. I think the only concern we have is how to get it off the line, "with or without the ESP" If the ESP is Off, forget it the thing will just sit there spinning. Maybe you want to run it for us?? :P

Rigga - It is stock.

Thanks Kev.. I think the only concern we have is how to get it off the line, "with or without the ESP" If the ESP is Off, forget it the thing will just sit there spinning. Maybe you want to run it for us?? :P

Rigga - It is stock.

OK, I guess I got nothing better to do tomorrow night, I'll drive it if ya really want me too.

HELL YES !!! :headspin:

i bet not one skyline that goes will run at least a 12sec pass...

There has been a skyline there the past 2 weeks running flat 12's and high 11's :P

on low boost on shitty street tyres :rolleyes:

i bet not one skyline that goes will run at least a 12sec pass...

Get over yourself and crawl back under the rock that you came from. No one cars what you think on this forum. All you do is winge ffs!

Adam...you showoff with that pic you've got of your car. :cheers: