SAU Community

Hybrid Gt2 Intercooler

Rudi_ARX-TURBO

hey all.

just going thru ebay and came across 2 sellers one from performance wise @ $670 plus delivery

or psi sport @ $580. delivered

both the same product different prices, have you guys got any thoughts or preferences you have.

cheers rudi.

have a great long weekend :cool:

• Like 1

they are the same kit. I actually got mine from PSI ages ago for $400(lucky timing i guess and no one bid against me)

It is a great kit, just remember you will need to order a slim line 12" thermo fan to fit at the same time and neither kit includes it and it wont fit with the standard Thermo fan.

Edited by Brick

they are the same kit. I actually got mine from PSI ages ago for $400(lucky timing i guess and no one bid against me)

It is a great kit, just remember you will need to order a slim line 12" thermo fan to fit at the same time and neither kit includes it and it wont fit with the standard Thermo fan.

Unless you ditch the intrusion bar. ;)

Pretty cheap for what you get imo.

• Like 1

It's illegal to remove the intrusion, you are much better off keeping it and putting the thin thermo fan setup on there. The cooler kit even comes with brackets for them. (No idea why they just don't supply them with the kit...)

• Like 1

It's illegal to remove the intrusion, you are much better off keeping it and putting the thin thermo fan setup on there. The cooler kit even comes with brackets for them. (No idea why they just don't supply them with the kit...)

Agree completely scotty.

thanks guys , step 1 complete just ordered slim thermo 12"

• Like 1

thanks guys , step 1 complete just ordered slim thermo 12"

this one says make an offer. I know i got mine for $400 so maybe offer a nice low ball price and see what happens

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HDI-GT2-PRO-INTERCOOLER-KIT-NISSAN-STAGEA-M35-VQ25DET-01-07-Free-Shipping-/350913594425?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3AStagea%7CPlat_Gen%3AM35&hash=item51b4148439&_uhb=1