SAU Community

R35 Wide Body - Zoom Garage

g35me

It's been a while since I have posted here so I thought I would share with the broader community my current build. As you know I have had this 35 for over 4 years now and it was time to shake it up a little.

This is how the car was a few months ago. FBO E85 trim.

post-26945-0-77516300-1403597127_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

The first plan was to make some front guards that would fit the rear wheels but we ended up going a little wider. This is a rear wheel on the front with a 15mm spacer and it still has around 5mm of room left.

20140621 170436

20140621 170449

Honestly it is now looking like how the car should have when it rolled out of the factory. In the next week some 3 piece forged wheels from www.facebook.com/nutekwheelsaustralia are arriving at 20x11 front and 20x13 rear.

Other pics and progress shots are on https://www.facebook.com/zoomgarage the car will be on display at Motorex in a few weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Theyre probably just -7 or N1 turbos 
    • The previous owner told me that he had a shop replace the old turbos with these. https://www.enjukuracing.com/products/garrett-rb26dett-gruppe-n-turbo-upgrade.html Anyone know anything about them?  Looks like they are just GT2860R's? Not sure why they are renamed Grup-N...  Does the compressor wheel look like they are in okay condition?    
    • Just wanted to update everyone. I finally got around to working on the car this year and I did a boost leak test. It seems like i was hooking up the 3 port mac-valve correctly, but there is a massive leak on the rear turbo's wastegate actuator. Where the seam comes together. 
    • Just checking; you are buying an aftermarket headlight for your V35, and the new headlight comes with a daylight running light that you want to wire in? You have the option of just not wiring the DRL in, and the new headlight will work like the old. If you want the DRL to work you will have to wire it in on the car as it wasn't delivered with one. Best way is to add a Normally Closed or Changeover relay in the car, and wire: 87a to both DRL power wires 30 to a fused ignition power source 86 to earth 85 tap into the power wire that goes to the low beam headlight Note, you cannot use the much more common Normally Open relay for this, you need the DRL to turn off when the headlight is on and vice versa.
    • Hi i do buy a aftermarket headlight on ebay. For v35 skyline coupe. I know that its a plug and play and just use the old low beam light and balast from old headlight. But my problem is i dnt have knowlage on car and electrical thing. And the head light getnon ebay is the wire for halo ring light is not connected. I talk to the seller and he said that. What white and black wire for halo robg light is need to connect to RDL. Running day light. Anyone here can tell me how to connect it to Rdl? Which wire is yhe RDL?