SAU Community

#7 Sydney Skyline Cruise - Wiseman's Ferry

smiik33

Hello again my fellow skyline enthusiasts. I do apologize for the delay but my #7 cruise is as follows:

Meeting point:

13th of July, 9:45am at Thornleigh Maccas being ready to depart at 10:30am sharp

Series of events:

We will be traveling up the M1 exiting on Peats Ridge Road. For those that would have forgotten to fill up, there is a Caltex just before our 1st stop at the springs where we will take 15 min for a photo shoot.

Continuing up Peats Ridge Road, we'll almost immediately make a left onto George Downes Drive which we'll follow through until we turn left onto Wiseman's Ferry Road. Fairly straight forward once we're here until we get to my surprise turn off. We will be making an extra special stop for another photo shoot that I have organized which I am sure everyone will be very appreciative of the efforts I've gone through. DO NOT BE ALARMED, THERE ARE NO OFF ROAD SECTIONS AS I HAVE LEARNED FROM MY PREVIOUS CRUISE. ALL DRIVING WILL BE CARRIED OUT ON SEALED NSW ROADS.

Once we're all done with the photo shoot, we'll continue along Wiseman's Ferry Road right down to the ferry itself, cross over and make another stop a few hundred metres ahead on the left on the grass field (parking lot and limited street parking nearby for those not wanting to park on grass). Anyone wanting to eat is more than welcome to join us at Wiseman's Ferry Inn for lunch.

On this side of the ferry the road becomes Old Northern Road. After lunch we'll travel along Old Northern Road right through to Dural where it joins onto New Line Road, following New Line Road to the end where we'll turn left onto Pennant Hills Road.

Ending point:

We'll coast along Pennant Hills Road where we'll finish up at the parking lot of Carlingford Court located at the corner of Pennant Hills Road and Carlingford Road.

PLEASE NOTE:

Today I have just finished a scout cruise of exactly what has been detailed above to get a better understanding of the drive. There are no issues with the route planned whatsoever except for a few uneven surfaces which we'll compromise with driving 10 - 20km under the limit. A more detailed description of the drive will be given on the day at the meeting point.

Remember to spread the word out as this will be a fantastic day!

PM me on here or text me on 0433396407 for more information.

Thanks

Danny

post-127471-14040203850252_thumb.jpg

post-127471-14040203956494_thumb.jpg

post-127471-14040204056251_thumb.jpg

^^ this.

I missed the last one due to a last minute change of family plans. Also, due to ride height/front lip I can't get on/off the ferry lol - the berowra waters one is a painful experience also.

• Like 1