SAU Community

17 Or 18S Work Emotions R34?

What looks best is really personal taste. What model emotion, there's 6 models I think? CR KAIs, XD9s, XT7s?

I think 18's look great on R34s personally, and Work emotion sets look better in larger diameters.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

haha lol ^^^^^ yeah dude on a 34 you want at least 18" but like terry said.. you might aswell pack your lipstick in the centre console! the guards and arches are bigger so at least 19" on a 34GTR 19x10.5 +15 as a minimum!

well no one specified GTT or GTR

IMO each of the cars look like the era they were designed in and there. 18's don't suit r32's, they look like the 80's and 19's and 20's don't suit r34 GTT's

the rubber band tyres on that blue r34 posted earlier look ridiculous to me

Edited by mystery_kid

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• IMO I would stop there but it's up to you. At the power numbers you're asking about the stock 05U block will start showing issues. Even an N1 block might not be enough. PRP is trying to do blocks and heads that will be ready for big power right out of the gate but it remains to be seen whether any of that is any good. It might be great. It might be awful. It's hard to say until enough people have gotten their hands on one and run it for extended periods.
    • My whp was 418whp and 518hp crank on 98 octane fuel. So decent numbers. 
    • Found a issue, after driving through torrential rain, the drivers side roof drain is blocked and some water ended up in the boot I've parked it up, stripped out the boot, and dried it out with a towel Initial fix was poking a big long cable tie down the drain to unblock it, then poured some hot water and detergent into it to flush out what I could, which now has it working, but I'm assuming it needs a good old fashioned proper "rogering" of the drain holes    Next step is waiting for the trombone cleaner that I just ordered from FleaBay next week Luckily nothing made it into the interior and it is all drying out nicely and the roof drains are working well enough for now I found the same issue with my old NB when I first got that, a couple of broken down leaves and some dirt was enough to block the drains, I did have a trombone cleaner back then, but I cannot find it anywhere, although, going of other times when I buy something to replace something I cannot find, the old one will probably turn up any minute now
    • Will look into the helical front diff thanks.  Sounds like everyone just says keep the rear as is. 👍🏻
    • R33 NA comes as rb25de or rb20e, so either of those, or r34 rb20de