SAU Community

R34 Bayside Blue 370Kw

Hey guys looking at selling my R34 GTT as i am wanting to get a AWD vehicle such as a GTR or EVO

I may consider swaps for the above mentioned GTR 32 or 33, EVO VII, VIII or XI and depending on your cars condition and mod list i am willing to put cash ontop, will trade for lesser value of the above mentioned cars post-58890-14163137561131_thumb.jpgpost-58890-14163137712418_thumb.jpgpost-58890-14163137902692_thumb.jpgpost-58890-14163138005324_thumb.jpgpost-58890-14163138155629_thumb.jpgpost-58890-14163138329269_thumb.jpgwith cash my way if you are that way inclined

Here is the List of Modifications done since I have owned it.

Engine bay:

mahle race teflon coated forged pistons 20thou over

Spool conrods

Fully machined and balanced crank

ACL Race bearings

Acid dipped block

Tomei Poncams type B

Garrett GT3582R ( ceramic coated front and rear housing )

custom twin scroll stainless steam pipe exhaust manifold

Greddy 44mm external gate

Greddy 600x300x100 intercooler

Greddy plenum

Proflow fuel rail

1000cc Dynamic injectors

spitfire coilpacks

n1 water pump

n1 oil pump

Oversize alloy radiator

Boot:

Battery relocation

2000cc Surgetank

in tank 040 Bosch pump

External twin 044 Bosch pumps

Electronics:

apexi power fc ecu + hand controller

apexi avcr boost controller

apexi turbo timer

Bosch Z32 airflow meter

autometer c2 boost guage

Exhaust:

4" down pipe

HKS cat back 3.5" stainless steel

Suspension:

SS tien coilovers

Drivetrain:

Excedy heavy duty brass button clutch

freshly serviced gearbox

Cs short shifter

nismo gear knob

Wheels:

front 18x9 +19 face 2 Volk GT-C silver

235/35/18 Federal 595 RS

rear 18x10 +19 face 2 Volk GT-C silver

285/30/18 Federal 595 RSR

carbon fibre centre caps

Brakes:

DBA slotted front rotors

Bendix ultimate pads front and rear

Body:

Doluck front bar

c-west side skirts

c-west rear bar

custom bonnet struts

Reaprayed in GTR tv2 bayside blue paint in 2012

engine bay has had every nut bolt & bracket chrome dipped

Sound:

Clarion 7" flip out DVD player

220w clarion rears

760w 4 ch amp

Interior:

Bride Couger front seats

blue led lights dash, guages, ac unit, key light

Looking for enthusiast owner

Price if firm as the car and parts speak for them selves

However i an slightly negotiable

Receipts for motor and dyno sheets available

If you're looking for something already done with taste this is the car for you

You can do the math iv spent a lot of money on the car over the past 5 years so please no test Pilots or time wasters. Vehicle can be viewed at Clayton/Dandenong Vic

• 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• @Butters I can't tell you why but the bigger HKS step 2 cams improved low and mid end immensely. Turbos started spooling about 1k RPM less than before and the idle/vacuum was rock solid, it was an absolute thrill to drive, 3rd gear pulls hit 180kmh where previously only managed 160. Conversely, the milder poncoms in there now have a funky idle making it harder to get off the line, drives poorly in lower revs, laggy and makes less power/torque throughout. Feels better after I swapped the EBC but unless I put it on the Dyno again, I can't say how much better.
    • Hi Sydney kid   do you still selling spring and blistein shocks for Nissan 260rs? Air any suspension upgrades? Please advice     yudy
    • Cams are not needed at this power level, they will create lag. The cam gears are a good idea though.
    • @Murray_Calavera yeah, I guessed as much, cooler temps, more boost, less knock, more timing, hello power. Unfortunately not quite within reach ATM, could upgrade my whole fuel system to support but still wouldn't have E85 to run it 😂  Anyway, I changed cams again, 260/260 poncam B and everything else the same except an EBC upgrade. Now I must say I was quite disappointed with the result as it was like running stock cams (didn't try to dial them in as they're supposed to be optimum already) but after awhile I suspected my new EBC was underperforming not to mention difficult to use. I recently swapped back my old EBC and it drives much better now, boost comes on sooner, more stable, no spikes etc, feels all quicker and faster than with stock cams. Planning to fiddle with the cam gears and see what happens but maybe skip the Dyno as I intend to revert to the HKS cams cos they really made the car come alive; low and mid end was unbelievable and it just wanted to rev to the moon, finally knew what people were raving about, RB26 really loves revs. Anyway, Dyno 03 is quite disappointing, in Dyno 02 although peak power was less and trailed off at the top, the low and mid end improvement more than made up for it.
    • @Darrel It's so tempting to say e85 is borderline magic. It cools the intake charge, so if you're flirting with the edge of the turbos compressor map it helps dramatically cool down the hot air the turbos are pumping. It is very resistant to detonation so you can crank the timing, I don't really want to say you won't be knock limited anymore.... but you probably wont be knock limited anymore lol. I wouldn't be surprised if you made 20% more power swapping to e85 (provided you have the fuel system to support them, bigger injectors maybe bigger pump etc).