SAU Community

What Have You Sold Your 300gt For

It depends on state - I remember hearing that either the 350GT or 300GT was taken off the list of approved cars for P-plate drivers and this had a big impact on the price.

Late last year some were only selling for $5-6k. I'm not sure of the condition though. Interested to know what the market is like.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've advertised for $7000. All in pretty good condition with stereo replaced and haven't even had one enquiry. The market must be pretty bad for v35 sedans at the moment! Although it looks as though the used car market as a whole is quite bad.......or maybe we just all think our cars are worth more than they are?

:) I'll put in my 2 bobs worth .--

I was recently looking to buy a 350GT and did considerable research to that end , I previously had an R34GT-t but knew nothing about the V series at all.

I live in Hervey Bay currently and I'm good with mechanical service stuff on the low tech level like changing oils , plugs , filters etc and if it's nuts and bolts stuff I can generaly work it out properly .

The tech stuff is a whole different ball game to me though and outside of a plug in fault code reader I'm rooted, not an issue if there's someone around to sort it for you and the information for the fix is readily available , -----.

So at that point I let the dream go , if I was back in Sydney I wouldn't hesitate to grab one.

I ended up buying an EVO 7 GTA and now know that front struts for it cost $1758.00 an that there's none in the country --so that was a good call--- :rofl2: