SAU Community

Sweet New Boost Controller

Guest INASNT

Guest INASNT

profecE01.jpg

$1200 later u get these features

This latest model boost controller features following things.

* EL large screen to check all the information accurately.

* High sensitive pressure sensor measures up to 300 kpa of boost.

* Compact solenoid valve allows you to install it anywhere you want.

* Boost control function can be chosen from AUTO or MANUAL mode.

* To obtain steady boost pressure, this boost controller features GAIN function.

* Start-Boost-function allows you to adjust how quickly you want that boost.

* By inputting individual boost correction on each engine rpm, you can set boost more precisely.

* Peak-Hold-function shows maximum boost in the screen, which have been recorded so far.

* Warning-function alarms you by LED and beep sound when the actual boost becomes over the set boost.

* Limiter-function decreases boost to the point you set when the actual boost becomes over the warning boost.

* Each data and program are recorded in SD card. It enables the system to be upgraded in the future.

* By using USB cable (not included in the kit), this boost controller can work with GReddy e-manage. Even if you don't have lap-top computer, you can set the data of e-manage and also save it by using the hand-set.

* All the data on the screen can be recorded and you can play-back them later. MAP-trace-function of e-manage can be recorded and played-back as well.

* If you purchase an optional pressure sensor harness, you can use the pressure sensor in this kit with e-manage, etc...

Has anyone had experience with e-manage. Wondering how it would compare with power fc. For a bit more you can get the powerfc for the price of just the greddy boost controller. Though e-manage by itself seems very affordable.

Amir, I to had a look at the e-manage, from what I saw it looks like a great unit,my only hesitation was that not many workshops have experience in tuning them or setting them up... unlike the power fc....

Originally posted by INASNT

That link doesent work!

only problem with nengun is that u have do deposit $$ in his account before anything happens!

You know you have to pay up front with every comnpany I know that does business over the net. Be it perfect run or nengun or what ever. Nengun has heaps of satisfied customers on this forum, he will look after you very well dude.

As for the link; it works on my computer, dunno what the problem is? Anyone else have the same problem?

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by SPOOLIN

The link didn`t work on my puter:shake:

link works now!

if that unit could double as a tv it would b sick!