SAU Community

R33 Gtr Vspec Forged Engine. $23000

Good solid car that has spent almost all its life in Australia. Bought here originally for over $85000 and then purchased by my family this car is a great example.

Originally purchased by an older man who spared not one dollar on the car. Driven for a few years standard then built with all top end parts. I have a mountain of paperwork for the car from 1998 and even some original log books etc.

Car has a forged bottoms end with all parts outlined in paperwork. Not a dollar spared on maintenance right up until present day and scrubs up to be one of the best looking 33s on the road.

Turbos are standard size but steel wheeled items.

Most recent servicing includes:

Front 2 piece DBA rotors

New brake pads all around

Split fire coil packs

Clutch

New battery leads

Clutch

These were all changed within the last 12 months and car wouldn't have done more then 2500km since

Vehicle looks totally standard and only a keen eye will notice the TRUST oil cooler in front bar and the Stainless twin pipes out the back. Under bonnet also looks very standard only the alloy radiator and oil relocation kit are a slight give away.

Also has new tyres and Feb rego 2016.

This is a great car and no stupid offers will be entertained.

Cameron 0400 841 142 post-23484-14328635604486_thumb.jpg

I'm in Castle Hill Sydney. I'll be back home Thursday and put more pics up. Did you just call me as well?

Anyone please feel free to call for more details. Not the car for a bargain hunter who just wants anything g for a price. This is a very well maintained loved car

Edited by CHO50N