SAU Community

Injector Identification And Topfeed/side Feed Questions

hi,

trying to figure out what my injectors are, all the have on the is denso 3500 3 have "932" on them and 3 have "931"

why are the numbers different?

would these injectors be able to safely flow enough for 350rwkw when also using water/meth injection?

i have heard the terms side feed/top feed heaps but only just really looked at what it means (pretty self explanetary huh)

so from what i understand these are top feed, but i removed them from what i believed was the standard fuel rail, but i didnt think it was possible to have top feed injectors on a standard fuel rail :s

i also have a plazmaman fuel rail designed for top feed injuectors, so will this work with my current injectors?

post-90047-0-38692800-1444037875_thumb.jpg

R34 is top feed from standard so no need to change the rail. No idea what injectors you have. Google suggests they may be modified by Deatschwerks in which case they could be anything from 600 - 800. If you want to be sure take them out and get them cleaned and tested.

Ahh makes more sense cheers, yep the plan was to get them cleaned and flow tested, just thought it might not be worth it if they weren't any good,

Even if they are 600 that should do 350kw ok.