SAU Community

Looking For Discs 365/34 (70 Surface Area)

itsmeyo

Hey guys,

A bit off an odd request, but not sure where to start my search so any help will be appreciated.

I am attempting to run a larger caliper with a slightly small disc and am having difficulty finding a suitable disc, I am searching for something in the range of 360-370mm with a thickness between 32-34mm and with a pad surface area (annulus) of 70mm, these measurements are rough and i can consider discs within a couple MM of the requirements.

I have looked through the entire DBA catalog and only found one disc within the requirements however it is for an Audi and would require a custom hat to be made. I believe my best option is to look at what the after market companies have to offer however finding all the details i need is not always easy, If anybody could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

VE HSV are 365mm X 32mm.

I just pulled one out to look at it and the flats are 62mm ...damn...

On a side note someone was showing me the DBA's 2 piece catalog the other day and im sure you will find what you need there, then match it up to the hat and offset you need.

VE HSV are 365mm X 32mm.

I just pulled one out to look at it and the flats are 62mm ...damn...

On a side note someone was showing me the DBA's 2 piece catalog the other day and im sure you will find what you need there, then match it up to the hat and offset you need.

Looked through the whole catalog only disc that was within those requirements was an Audi RS4, so looking for alternatives at the moment but that is an option depending on cost of custom hats.

And kiwi, i am after smaller discs because the regular size will not fit under my rim, and i want best of both worlds :), I understand it will be harder to dispense heat with a smaller disc but the benefits outweigh the downsides.

I just looked in the catalog, they have the outer to suit your requirements, you just need hats made up....

Go to their website, click on products, click on 5000 series road and race and download the catalog.

DBA52804.1 is 360X32X70 pad width, its about 3/4 of the way down the PDF file.

Further down there is a 370mm one but its 68mm for the pad, you could shave the bottom of your pads by 2mm if need be.....