SAU Community

V36 With Close To 100k Km

• 2 weeks later...

So the car came with this weired cable that seem to plug into a slot inside the armrest compartment. I figured this is the aux cable or something similar. However the question is what fits into this. Any idea ?

Thank you in advance

So the car came with this weired cable that seem to plug into a slot inside the armrest compartment. I figured this is the aux cable or something similar. However the question is what fits into this. Any idea ?

Thank you in advance

Not long back I was searching for identification of what is possibly something similar an a late model V35 that my sister had purchased. Came up with it's there to plug into an early version iphone. Can't recall if that was Japanese specific ?? doubt that they make different versions for different countries.

Not long back I was searching for identification of what is possibly something similar an a late model V35 that my sister had purchased. Came up with it's there to plug into an early version iphone. Can't recall if that was Japanese specific ?? doubt that they make different versions for different countries.

Sweet thanks. I want to find a adapter of some kind go with this now