SAU Community

Cefiro Owners

too_much_boost

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have u guys been stopped yet by peeps asking u wtf is that vehicle and damn why did a 4 door "family" car just beat them at the lights when they drive a commodore/ford. :)

Come to think of it I have been stopped 5 times last week alone for peeps at gas stations / red lights and young guys asking to buy the car. :)

Maybe being a minority has its advantages.

Gonna go pick up my cef tonight...

Its a dark grey ceffie, stock as a rock, auto, RB20DET, with the only mod being adjustable dampning suspension.

Bought it because it was the cleanest cef on the market with reciepts and logs maintained by the owner for absolutely everything (got some for bushes he changed recently). Even comes with original Kansai factory option rims.

Was held up in customs due to paperwrk issues with DOTARS, resolved now. I do however get slung with a huge holding fee for keeping it at the port. Ah well.

The car's for my dad, but he's thinking of getting something else, so I might sell it.

Pics:

02.jpg

15.jpg

I volunteer you for all the hard work in starting a new club :)

lmao well i am already on the committee starting the VIC section of SAU i'll just steal everything from there :)

Ceffo:

Im from Sydney. got news that my poo-brown interiored cefiro will be arriving soonish (hopefully next month).

But Ive got a mate thats got one too. So i think a cruise or something should definitely be organised.

BTW. His cars got a pod and passed blue slip no worries. Also passed with full roll cage + extras

Hey boys, good to see that there are a few others out there.

the run down

HKS 2510 turbo

ATS LSD

GTR front mount

7 point roll cage

bride racing seat

R32 gtst interior

exhaust 3in from turbo

bbs rims

apexi boost controller

JIC suspension

few other things

made for doooorift

Hope to see some of you on a sydney cruise

yeah they got a good power to weight ratio, better than any maxima i've ever driven.

Also the RB20DET that comes with the ceffy has lower compression, so it has a bit better grunt than an ordinary RB20DET I reckon just from driving both.

I've driven a stock as a rock R33 coupe and a stock as a rock auto A31 ceffy, and they both feel the same. Don't expect a noticable effect when boost comes on or anything, I was pleasantly surprised. The ceffy feels a lot more maneuverable than the R33 though, probably comes from the Silvia suspension setup.

i own the domain japtaxi.com and have plans to start up a website dedicated to Cefiros primarily and eventually cover other 4 door jap cars(chasers, 4 door skylines) etc.

hahaha awesome... well if u need a hand to get things up and running give us a bell.

Cefiros are about 40 or 50kg's lighter than the r32's so thats a big plus. The laurels which are also a very similar car are about 100kg heavier than the cefiro's. Im thinking about a laurel or a cefiro once i sell my rb20det onevia. I want a 4 door as i need something for taking clients round and mates.