SAU Community

Cefiro Owners

too_much_boost

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its in brisbane...

had a few issues recently that sorta popped up at the worst time and cost me a fair bit of cash so ive been set back a little.

lol u serious? i was looking a that a week or so ago trying to convince my gf to learn to drive manual :) nice work mate and at that price its a bloody bargain, specially with the mods!!!

Hahaha totally serious... I wasnt sure about it at first but then I saw the RB25DET, that kind of sealed the deal in a way. I dont mind the recaros in the front either. For the price it makes me wonder if anything is wrong with it though.

Didnt want to go through the hassle of doing a SR20DET conversion or even looking for one with a SR20DET. Ive owned a silvia before and a sil80... its time for something different now.

finally got mine registered on saturday... car feels very light... :) (i'm used to the weight of 33 gtr... hehe) only annoying thing atm is that the driver side sun visor has no clip and it keeps on banging my head... :)

plus, stock exhaust looks like a set of chopstick... hehe

couldn't be happier with the car...

I got the cefiro on the weekend finally! first thing I did after my 2 hour rego (bloody rta poindexters) I forked out for some audio gear and spent the weekend ripping apart teh interior and putting it all in.

very happy with the cef, it drives beautifully and cleaned up very well.... after 5 hours of labour.... man there was a lot of crap in the door jambs...

result: I found a couple of yen coins, a flare that quickly got burnt and lots and lots of old audio cables... attached to nothing but left in the dash and under seats.

the cef feels very light (great power steering) and has a very comfortable interior... I am surprised in all I have read online about cefs that no one really mentioned how cruisey these cars are inside, I have a blackish interior but it seems to be tinted with red from sun rays over time... odd. I didn't realise from the dealers pics that the white paint has a pearl effect through it? does everyone else with white cefs have that? I couldn't tell if it was post purchase paint...

i was gonna but a bid on that car hehehe. you beat me to it god damn it. hahaha that car is mint though congrats on your buy.

how much did it cost to comply? if you dont mind me asking

u talking to me? anyways, if you are, it cost me $2376 to comply + blueslip... there were some extra stuff needed for the car.. the car was missing a cat, the front suspension was cut in half, aircon wasn't degassed, hks filter needed a new element.. etc.. i would say if it wasn't for these little things, the cost would've been alot cheaper..

I didn't realise from the dealers pics that the white paint has a pearl effect through it? does everyone else with white cefs have that? I couldn't tell if it was post purchase paint...

mine has pearl over white but mine was a respray job... don't know if that colour was available on factory white...