SAU Community

misc stuff for sale! preferably Brisbane

number plates: never been fitted to car.

032 BNR.......

033 BNR.......

034 BNR.......offers above $500@

Blitz SBC ID-2 in mint condition.............offers above $950

Blitz DSBC Spec-R in mint condition.......SOLD!!!!!!!

Cannon Power Shot S40 in mint cond...offers above $1050

Japanese Spec-R S15 480cc injectors for M/T car mint cond. offers above $500

Cusco Clutch for S14

-Clutch Cover

-Cusco lightened flywheel

-Cusco 3 puck X 2 (one is used and one is brand new)

.........this clutch set includes cover, flywheel and 2 clutch disks...offers over $650

Blitz Nur Spec Muffler with silencer for S14. minor scratches.............................SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

Sparco Pro 2000 bucket seat, black, one only in excellent cond......................................SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

Apexi S-AFC old style with the 5 buttons (in box with Japanese instructions)..........................SOLD!!!!!!!

Alpine head unit 7871R...........SOLD!!!!!!!!

HKS EVC 3 in good condition...SOLD!!!!!!!!

Apexi Power FC w/ Hand Controller for S14 Series 2 (facelifted one).......................................SOLD!!!!!!!!!

Apexi Power FC w/ Hand Controller for S13 (late model one)...offers over $1300

*more stuff for sale*

225/50/16 tyres. used but has good tread. perfect for burning. just came off rim today...........SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weds Design Japanese alloy wheels with yokohama tyres (70%tread left) came off an R32 GTR. tyres are 245/45/17...offers above $1450

These items are sitting in a garage and if they dont find homes at this price, then it'll just stay there. but of course, if your offer is not "too" far from what my friends are willing to let them go at, i'll talk them into selling it

This is a geniune sale and non of the items are "hot". I do, however, prefer Brisbane buyers so that they can inspect the products before they buy so as to keep everyone happy without anyone feeling "ripped off"

First come first serve to buyers offering prices above those listed!

Call me 0422 32 39 37

I live near Forest lake in the south side of Brisbane.

Thanks.

Guest nismogtsx

How much for the S40

And what sort of deal will you do for the Blitz stuff...

Can i have a look to see if suitable... I live at Bridgeman Downs

Sorry people. This is giving me a real headache :D

It's difficult trying to sell stuff for friends as I dont have a clue what sort of money they are after.

Please give me a day to have things sorted. I will post again together with pics and a description of condition along with prices.

Will post ASAP. Till then, please hold all messages.

Thanx!

Thanks for letting me know what price the camera is. I'll let my friend know and get him to adjust the price accordingly.

I live near forest lake.

Deesh:

To be fair to others, as I've been getting bids through emails, pm's, and from other sites that i've posted these things for sale, could you possibly put down a price you're willing to pay for the S-AFC 'cos it's gonna go to the highest bidder.

Thanks!

Thanks for your bid mr180.

from what i can tell, through a bit of research on installation pamphlets, the 180sx had three variants 1989-1990, 1991-1996, and 1996 onwards. Is this correct? on the pamphlets, it says that from 1991~ it uses the same computer because it's changed to using an SR20de(t) engine.

the power fc is for the sr20det engine. and i'm glad to let you see it to verify for me too :mad:

I live near forest lake and people are more than welcome to come over for a chat/check out the stuff i have before they put down an offer.

*slight update*

i've been told that the retail price for the blitz dsbc spec-r is $840 so i've dropped the price for mine to offers above $700.

thanks!

call me if you want to check out the stuff

0422 32 39 37