SAU Community

Immaculate 300kw R33 Gts-t

Thinking of letting go of my 1996 R33 Gts-t which I have owned for 4 years.

This car is one of the last R33’s that have been kept in immaculate condition. Every modification has been performed with performance and reliability in mind. Every nut and bolt has been torqued to OEM Nissan spec as I am extremely fussy when it comes to working on cars.  All modifications were performed in the last 10,000km and nearly all parts were purchased new.

A general overview: 

1996 ECR33 Gts-t

122,000kms  - Genuine (have jap auction sheets)

Zero crash history

Engine:

100,000km Service performed (timing belt, tensioner and water pump)

Hypergear 21U High-flow turbo

JJR bell mouth dump pipe

Venom 100cpsi high flow cat

Apexi N1 cat-back system

Apexi PowerFC with hand controller

S15 440cc Injectors

Walbro 255lph fuel pump

Cooling Pro ‘No Holes’ stealth intercooler

Z32 AFM

Custom aluminium intake pipe

Drivetrain:

NPC Organic 10” Clutch installed by Forced Motorworks

Fresh transmission and diff fluid

GKTech clutch damper eliminator

Suspension:

BC BR Coilovers

Hardrace front LCA bushes

Hardrace adjustable caster arms

HICAS lock bar kit

Wheels:

Work Emotion XD9

18x9 +30 with Kumho KU36

18x10 +38 with Federal 595SS 

Wheels were powder coated in space blue and are immaculate with new Genuine Work decals.

Interior:

Series 3 R33 GT-R seats in immaculate condition.  These cost over 1k alone.

Full alarm and immobilizer

Full Genuine Nissan 'Skyline' floor mat set

JDM Clarion system

This car has been serviced with fully synthetic oil and Nissan filter every 5,000km without exception. All fluids including clutch, brakes and diff have been replaced in the last 5,000km. 

The car has been tuned by Chequered Tuning and currently makes 260rwkw on pump 98, or about 300kw at the flywheel. Very responsive and will chop most things on the road. 

Downsides are:

•Front bar has some scratches on the bottom.

•RH rear quarter has a scratch in the clear coat.

Apart from the above the paint is excellent.

The buyer of this car will receive a full folder of receipts totalling over $20,000 as well as dyno sheets for the tune and original Japanese auction papers.  

You will not find a cleaner, more genuine Skyline anywhere else.

Registration is included but RWC will be left up to the buyer.

This car has no finance owing, no stolen history and no written off history.

Inspections are welcome however no one will sit in the drivers seat until I have cash in hand. 

The price is $14,000. This is open to negotiation however stupid offers will be ignored. 

Text on 0411 582 453 or PM

20151214_181310-1.jpg

17883702_10211032865272610_5822155757226860856_n.jpg

Edited by colourclassic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...