SAU Community

Had a bad Day? How bout a bad month!

OK, started 3weeks ago when my friend had her baby, no that sounds good but it all went done hill from there....

MONDAY: i was driving past calvry hosipital on my way to work(Manuka if u didn't know) and a guy runs out in front of my car (I was driving the sprinter) he then darts into the next lane and get's collected by a nice 2003 model 318i BMW, seen i have done my first aid and also the first person on scene i offer my assistence to the collected person, he was alive, just, and moaning about why he haddn't died, i asked him what he had just done, why, who he was, the usal to try and keep him alive, and he just told me that life sucked and he wanted to kill himself! few min's later ambo arrive with 2 cop cars, answered all questions, continued to work 2hours late. stayed at work till home time (5am) and went home to bed, the next few days where univentfull (thank god) as i was alittle shaken up.

FRIDAY: my friend danny writes off his sisters non-turbo R33. wasn't paying attention and ran up the back of a VT commy wagon

SATURDAY: My friend who had the baby send me an SMS stating that her baby died at 13:30hrs due to lack of oxygen to the brain and that the SIDS team will be investigating everything that happend in the last week.

SUNDAY: while at work i found that ANOTHER friend had 3 teeth knocked out while he was at work (he's a cheif) and now has braces

NEXT: friday i find that the skyline need's a new raidatior as this one has a blow top tank seal, car comes off road, start driving sprinter again.

SUNDAY: i drive to work fine, cold but fine (sprinter has no heater) i finish work at 5am and walk down to my car to find that somebody elso thought that all my nice stereo gear would look better in there car than mine and stole it all, JVC deck, s12 alpine sub in box and an F1 amp. plus all my CD's (bout 200 or so)

SO hear i sit at 6.20am about to break down into a pile of dust.

question

by cheif do mean chef or do u mean correctional officer..........?

kinda weird if hes a chef but if hes a CO then its kinda understandable and a down side of the job that we face.

sorry to hear about your bad run of luck there sprinter boy, theres a light at the end of the tunnel bud u just have to find it.

hey mate, really sorry to hear that!!! life just gets like that sometimes hey? why dont you come out with us on saturday night and relax, knock back a few cold ones and just chill for the evening? it'd do you the world of good.

where abouts was your car when ur audio gear got flogged? i take it you dont have an alarm?

but keep your head up and push on, the darkest time of night is just b4 the dawn.

Thank you guys, it's nice to know i have people i can talk to when shit hits the fan seeing i've had so much bad luck of late my friend tells me i'n in for some good Karma and i should go by a LOTTO ticket.

I think i'll be out on saturday, where u guy planning on going? but first i need to fix one of my cars so i can drive around without A. cooking the skyline or B. having smothing else stolen from my car(no that there is anything left)

CS_180 yea sorry he's a cook, i'm not the world best speller.

Blu print- u smoke alot of cigarettes, u go for long drives and try to not think to much, u drink a few, and then u go home and have a cry. thats how u cope, u wake up and say hay! i made it, now, what elae can go wrong? nothing, beaut, off to work.

check out the post in the events section, there are a fair few of us going to APK in woden at 8 on saturday night for dinner etc..

if your within cooee of my place i'm more than happy to be ur ride, u obviously need a good night out so whatever i/we can do to help.

what suburb r u in?

aww you poor thing :rofl:

that's a heap of stuff to happen to one person!!

hope your friend who lost her baby is getting thru things ok - and by that i realise it will never be "ok", but i hope she realises that there's places she can turn for support and help. And if she wants to talk to you, don't feel like you have to be her counseller, just listen. It might be all she needs, a friend to listen while she lets out emotions.

anyway, we're all here if you need us..and yeah definately get a lotto ticket cos with all that bad news you're in for a few years of good stuff now :)

Justin, hang in there buddy.

You've helped somebody, been there for your friends losses and the cars can be fixed.

Losing a baby is a terrible thing, but everything else can be turned into a positive. We should be thankful for having such an upstanding forum member. If we thought things were a bit down in our lives, well you've shared something with us that says "hey, it could be worse, but it isn't the end either".

You've got lemons a'plenty mate, so maybe Shell can help with some tequila. Take care.

Veilside R33- I'm in mckellar (belconnen) i was out on saturday, got pissed, had some fun, the skyline only cost $170 to fix as i did most of the work myself, but i highly recomend Renner radiators in fyshwick, they did a great job and it was 24hr turn around.

There is a new look on the sprinter now, and i have the security tape at home, i can see the little ****'s busting into my car good, just need to get the plate now and heads will roll.

Last, i'm going to wakefield NEXT MONDAY (9th) anybody wanna come?

And thankyou for all your help everybody, i will have to meet u all soon, we should do a beer 0'clock one day so everybody can come see, have a few drinks, maybe take away food or something?