SAU Community

help Installing boost guage

blx

I have recently purchased a boost and oil pressure guages and was wondering if anyone could help and tell me how to fit these...

I am just wondering if anyone could tell me exactly where i need to join the tube for the boost guage on to the engine

and also with an oil pressure guage...

Photo's would be greatly appreciated...

Mate you've posted this same question in every forum including Car Audio!! Is that really necessary? Do you think that everyone does that and it is normal and acceptable? sheesh!!

If you'd bothered to search or even look in the Performance forum you would have easily found this thread with a full explanation and photos.

Some people need to grow a brain and think for themselves...

Originally posted by blx

mate go and dry your eyes princess... Your tears are not needed here...  I am after a bit of help not an idiot on his high horse...

You're millimeters away from getting banned from this forum at the IP level. I kindly answered your question and pointed out that you dont need to spam this board for a response.

Grim...I apoligise it is just that i am having alot of trouble finding how to install a damn oil pressure guage...

Plus thanks for that page you gave me it was extremely useful!!

Do you happen to know if i can use a mechanical oil pressure even though my skyline has an electrical already??

mount em on the bonnet casue its ful sik.....

hang on you can only do that if you own a rotary and live in bankstown.

but i personally plug my boost gage into the passengers arse just to give me some forwarning of impending doom

pete