SAU Community

Go Karting????

Oz

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah mick it is going to be a Induro, witch is teams of 3 or 4 ppl as the numbers r at this moment in time, 10 laps each or more + warm up & qualife laps sounds good to me :)

The RACER PACKAGE- Suitable for groups of 10 people and up

• 1 x 5 Lap Practise Session
  • 3 x 8 Lap Races
  • 1 x Final sprint race for the top eight qualifiers of your group

$65.00 per person

Not to sure of the lay out my self am waiting on a phone call as thats what I got in my email

Negative Ben...

1yr old: Can only just walk let alone drive...

4yr old: Definately can't drive... Would love to have a go at fixing them though...

7yr old: Could probably drive... Slow... But is a short arse so can't see over the steering wheel! :)

SIDE NOTE: Last time I was there a chick from work pulled off after 5 laps and spewed in pit lane... :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I forgot to mention also that he cut the filter open and saw no glitter at all in there.  Yep, I'l give him a call shortly. Fingers crossed! 
    • It's not ideal, by any means, but I think many of the horror stories are because of people not understanding what it is, what it does, what their VSS that they need to modify looks like and whether the Jaycar unit is applicable. In principle, it is relatively easy to build a device to take in an AC variable (peak) voltage variable frequency signal (which is what you get from most Nissan speed senders) and just spit out a constant (peak) voltage variable frequency AC signal at a different (modified) frequency.
    • Find out how much lead is in that additive. Lead is normally a no-no, but seeing as it is an "additive" they might be able to get away with relatively low levels in their product, that could then turn up at the ppm level in the bulk oil.
    • Ok thanks for that info. I’ll have another poke around when I have time and update you guys  
    • So, I wish I'd done an oil analysis before changing my turbos because my analysis shows elevated (53 ppm) levels of lead. I don't have an analysis before this, so there is no trend. I'll do another change and analysis in 5k to establish a trend but I'm curious about whether this is just a sign of a steady decline? I have no knocks and oil pressure seems ok.  Is this something my engine can recover from or is it on borrowed time? My mechanic did add some additive for stem seals in the last oil change which would be in this analysis. I'm not sure if that would affect anything.  Also, the oil in this analysis is the first oil change I did with the car so I have no idea how long it had been since the previous one. I was given a service history but I don't fully trust these. I know we don't have heaps of info and I'm kinda freaking out a bit, maybe prematurely.