SAU Community

Raw Performance Imports

SKYWKR

Hi All, 

Looking to buy an R32 GTR and weighing up the option of importing one from Japan

Has anyone ever used Raw Performance Imports in Dandenong before? If so, were they good to deal with etc? 

Cheers

Steve 

Ive imported two cars and both were with j-spec and I cant speak highly enough of Ben. You explain to him what you are looking for out of a car and what budget your looking at and he will actively search for what you want. Only thing is you have to signup for them to look for you  but if you are serious about buying dont sweat it and even if you dont get what you want in the end there is a refund of a certain amount. The compliance people were Bespoke motors and they were also top notch from Bayswater. 

P.S. If you do import be patient to find the right one. took me close to 10 months to find my r34 gtxt but is clean and low k's

hope this helps

• Like 1

On 7/9/2019 at 12:57 AM, OVA4U said:

Ive imported two cars and both were with j-spec and I cant speak highly enough of Ben. You explain to him what you are looking for out of a car and what budget your looking at and he will actively search for what you want. Only thing is you have to signup for them to look for you  but if you are serious about buying dont sweat it and even if you dont get what you want in the end there is a refund of a certain amount. The compliance people were Bespoke motors and they were also top notch from Bayswater. 

P.S. If you do import be patient to find the right one. took me close to 10 months to find my r34 gtxt but is clean and low k's

hope this helps

Thanks mate, hadn't heard of j-spec before and good to get some feedback from someone who's used them before

I'll give Ben a call and have a chat about what i'm after and go from there

Yeah, i'm in no rush and prepared to wait for the right car to come long

Thanks heaps again

Cheers