SAU Community

More questions

Hey,

I was just wondering, sometimes when I'm crusing and I have my window down and it's chilly outside a leg warming heater comes on. Now I'm not complaining, since it's comfy, but for some reason when it turns on and off is out of my control. Of course I could use the climate control buttons, but for some reason it seems to occur even when I haven't turn on the climate control system. So basically it happens without me authorising it. The climate control system is definitely completely off (evident from the fact no buttons are lit, and only the clock displays on the screen.

Does anyone know why this happens?

Also I was wondering if both mirrors are meant to fold in using the electronic mirror fold button on the door controls. At the moment only the left folds in, but I think that the right is meant to since after I try to fold them in electronically the right mirror is always slightly unaligned.

Cheers

both mirrors are meant to fold in and if you dont want air coming in the car when your driving along just press the recirculation button. also another thing is if you leave the recirculation button off, the temperature and be adjusted even when the climate control unit is off.

-rb25

Just on  the side - to change from warm air to cold air coming in turn ur CC on and adjust to lowest temp setting then turn off.

you dont need to turn the CC unit on, refer to my above posts. (well in a 33 gtst anyway)

-rb25