SAU Community

New owner from Philadelphia area

JoeAlcohol

2 months ago I purchased a newly imported 1993 R33 GTS25T. I looked at it and negotiated with the importer for about a month before I finally caved and bought it. I was amazed by it because aside from the wheels and the stereo, it is completely stock. It has some faded paint and a worn interior but other than that it looks like it just came from the factory. I already finished the interior and I'll have exterior done in the next 2 months as soon as I finally get all the dmv paperwork back. I couldn't have completed the work that I've done so far without this forum and look forward to continuing to using all the information gathered here. 

20191213_224142.jpg

• Like 1

Looks like a great unit.

I believe its a Type S.

For that fatter look you can get the Type M front bar, side skirts and rear pods for that more aggressive look.

The Type S always looks like the slimmed down version when you see them side by side.

Also there is a small duck tail wing that fits between the rear wing and the boot lid that looks pretty cool as well.

Stock you say? Never heard of it! lol

It looks like a good buy. I'm a big fan of that wing type you have. 
I am really enjoying seeing all the cars hit the US (even though there's less for us). It's cool to see so many people so passionate about these cars still! 

Hope to read more about your car in the future.