SAU Community

Millz

Hi Chris

even know I'm new to this forum I have a couple of things that I would like to ask they're,

1. English translation for the fuse box inside the car for V35.G35 2003.

Which my other problems might b related to the fuses not sure,I need your advice please.

2. My boot latch won't open the boot, I have to put the top of back seat down to pull the latch handle to open. ?

3. The clock stays on 1.00 o'clock or goes back to start at 1.00 every time it's started n stopped. ?

4. My indicators don't show on the dash they r on I've checked but don't beep or reversing it doesn't beep either. ?

5. Passenger side window gets sticky but most of the time won't work n the drivers window goes up little bit to much which I can fix that by flicking the reds in dash on n off again but don't understand why. ?

Lastly

6. Wen reversing the mirrors stopped moving into position to do so same as my camera's the back n the 2 at the front on the tv, they did then suddenly stopped working, same time the cameras stopped so did all of the other little things like mirrors stopped, the indicators stopped beeping, in reverse stopped beeping, the engine check light came on,

so I'm so hoping for advice off u wot to do or where to start addressing these issues basically, hoping it's a simple fix like fuses or something please help, also based in Melbourne Victoria so if u know of anyone in my area to refer me too if u don't know about these issues would b greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys as I'm eagerly waiting for you to reply, thanks. Chris.

Edited by millandadewey1
Left out a word.

Great great we do, thank u, n I got all new fuses put m in n everything is back to normal but I'd still love to get the translation for future but the boot latch still doesn't work, don't no y, n my husband found a disc in the car n cause we only bought car recent n after looking at somethings on the car figured out the disc was English version of the navigation system n maps work great now, my lucky day! I'll attach that pic too u asked for n any info on the boot if I'm not pushing my luck ?IMG_20200601_003334.thumb.jpg.70776db3f7d5fb2a3aa2f8298d85133b.jpg

N my dash needs translation too, have any idea bout those, I'll attach a pic.

The tv we've fix my hubby got the software onto disc put it in n works great but it's the buttons there if u knew those too by any chance sorry if I'm being annoying. 

IMG20200516180044.thumb.jpg.2b2201188f45e25b64baa392d536a61e.jpg

Hey mate, quick caveat - I'm not native Japanese, but my translation should be close enough for it to make sense.

1. This disk can't be recognised
2. Guide
3. Screen (or referring to the image on a screen)
4. Bird view. I'm guessing this is GPS or reversing camera?
5. Vehicle information (I'm not 100% sure on this one)
6. Map
7. Menu
8. Picture quality
9. Zoom in
10. Zoom out
11. Return

Head unit.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1. Look at the fuses indicated capacity, please don't put in the wrong sized fuse
2. Regarding other electrical components, please meet with the sales team
3. Up
4. Injector ENG control 
5. Mirror control
6. Cigarette lighter 
7. Fuse (can't translate fully, photo too blurry)
8. Mirror heater
9. Starter signal
10. Blower motor
11. Blower motor
12. Electronic components/parts
13. Air bag
14. Meter/gauge
15. o2 sensor
16. Audio
17. Electronic components/parts
18. Brake lights
19. Interior lights 
20. Boot opener 

If you want the translation for #7, post up a high res photo of it. The photo you uploaded is too blurry for me to read. 

:)

Fuses.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The top picture means to decide, it might act as a select button when your in a menu as a guess. 

The bottom picture roughly translates to - 

If it's the case that you want to cancel turning off the screen, please push the "picture quality" button again.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, millandadewey1 said:

IMG_20200601_182509.jpg.18c05181cc860413cfd2b00b3091dc0e.jpgIMG20200601151738.thumb.jpg.e49ec346cfee02c38b280c32e0ef660b.jpg

Thanks mate legend u have made my week n it's only just started LoL, while I have u I was curious bout my key, with the 3 buttons on it ya, so wots the 3rd one do, is it a boot button or is it only the interior button for the boot n it something else ? Because I have a problem opening it, the one inside the car doesn't work n I have to go through the back seat atm ?

No worries mate, happy to help. 

Umm, I'm not familiar with the later model skylines. Does the key have any writing or pictures on it? 

The only thing I can think of that might be catching you up, some of the earlier model skylines have a latch that if it's down, the boot wont open using the boot release. Maybe check your boot latch and see if it has the 'valet mode' latch.