SAU Community

C34 Stagea Tow Bar Wanted

jamesnorman93

Hello everyone,

I'm after a Heavy Duty C34 Stagea Tow Bar, either used or manufactured. (Hayman Reece, ideally near the 2,000kg mark)

All the custom tow bar places in WA seem to have closed down a few years ago! :( 

I've tried contacting ones in Melbourne and Sydney regarding custom tow bars (ones that have made them for ones in this community before) and they all seem to have stopped making them and rid of their jigs for the C34... ?

Does anyone know someone selling a used tow bar, or a list of places that still make custom tow bars in Australia?

Maybe we can startup an updated list of places where custom tow bars (and their ratings, quality, etc) are in Australia? To help ones such as myself in the future. :) 

P.S. Below was the newest mention i could find of a C34 towbar on this forum. 

Hello 

Got my C34 tow bar from Wynnum Towbar's 4-ish years ago in Brisbane. Was $6-700 from memory however only rated to 1000kg. From what I remember,(and I did do a fair bit of looking at the time), there aren't any Hayman Reece or pre-made variants as the Stagea was never designed to be a tow vehicle (I may be wrong..).  I had only ever planned to tow jetski/tinny/box trailer so it wasn't an issue for me.

https://www.wynnumtowbars.com.au/

Added in a few pics. Doesn't cut in to the Dayz rear bar and still allows for the tailgate to be opened with trailer connected to the tow ball.

IMG20200918164937.jpg

IMG20200918164921.jpg

IMG20200918164906.jpg