Jump to content
SAU Community

mfd lcd - toshiba or sharp

Recommended Posts

I have a few MFD screens on hand, have the oem part numbers (match what the car was built with) or new replacement models (plug compatible, may have longer life) for $300 per, money back if it does not solve your problem, postage included

specify which you want.

you can hunt on alibaba for less however it is pot luck and shipping from china is really really slow at the moment plus if it doesnt work, you are out of luck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

  • Latest Posts

    • I have an R34 GT that had a turbo added. It runs for a couple of mins then the engine just cuts out.  And requires pumping the throttle to start it back up. I unplugged the MAF and it runs without cutting out at all although the AFR is all over the place. I have replaced the MAF but am back to my original issue.
    • Right. Of course i knew the turbo inlet is sucking air. Just testing you. 
    • Im re-inventing the wheel lol
    • Issue resolved.  So I was driving a couple weeks ago and noticed everytime I got on or off the highway (long right hand turns) the car would bog for a second and then pick back up. Decided then to just change the fuel pump.  In doing so when I pulled out the fuel pump I noticed that the fuel strainer was very dirty on the bottom. Additionally, there was a little rust in the tank. The fuel strainer was only partially seated on the bottom of the pump which I was surprised to see was an AEM 340. I removed the fuel filter and it was clean coming out the out end and straight rust water coming out of the feed side.  I changed the fuel filter and replaced the fuel pump. While I was there I went ahead and installed radium studs in the fuel hat and rewired the fuel pump with the relay mod, correctly this time. Used 12ga straight from the battery with a 20amp relay and inline fuse.  Car feels much better. Only thing I have left to get it up to par is replacing the exhaust gasket and installing new exhaust mani studs to fix the missing one and the broken one. Once I do that I'll be investing in some data logging equipment. Looking forward to enjoying this 32 this summer. Wanted to thank all of you guys for all of your help and post the fix in case anyone is dealing with a similar issue.   
  • Create New...