SAU Community

Lets bitch about 'Euro-styled' Jap cars

pentae

Honda Accord Euro.

350z.

Maxima.

You know the ones.. Am I the only one who believes that jap car manufacturers should stop making cheap versions of european cars?

If I want a bloody euro looking car I'll buy an Audi/Merc/Bimmer!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the 350z and love the look of the accords

as for the maxima i just assumed that nissan wanted a more modern look so put a few more curves in it. It doesnt remind me of a euro car, and it is very affordable when u look at all its features along with its nice smooth reving engine. I think it is a bargin considering what you get, even for the top of the range model which is only about 50 thousand yes??

thats my opinion anyways...

hahaha, it's funny how some people fully knock the look of the 350z. The 350z looks like a real sports car. Nice interior, aggressive exterior, 2 door 2 seater.

Skylines are a piece of shit. Just a plain looking car that looks like a sedan. It's just a sedan with a better motor in it. Even the new maxima looks more sporty than a skyline. The maxima looks much closer to the 350z.

So many people think, oh, skylines are the king. They drive alright, but not the best either. Anyone ever driven a 350z in stock form? let alone with new susp setup? it'd kill a skyline anyday in the bendies. And need i remind you, that it is also capable of putting out more power too with the extra 1L displacement. All in all, it's a better car. Much more modern, looks modern, drives modern.

I hear you say, oh but the gtr is all wheel drive? so what? that's only useful for drags, because most drivers would and couldn't ever push it to the stage that it needs awd on cornering. Remember the Mc Claren Road car was made in rwd.

Skylines are a piece of shit. Just a plain looking car that looks like a sedan. It's just a sedan with a better motor in it.

ummmm, thats because it was built on a sedan platform.

Even the new maxima looks more sporty than a skyline.

i wouldnt go that far...

So many people think, oh, skylines are the king. They drive alright, but not the best either. Anyone ever driven a 350z in stock form? let alone with new susp setup? it'd kill a skyline anyday in the bendies. And need i remind you, that it is also capable of putting out more power too with the extra 1L displacement. All in all, it's a better car. Much more modern, looks modern, drives modern.

well the skylines have built a reputation that is simply excellent over its lifetime so i cant see how you can justify that it is shit. The gtr's got the name godzilla for a reason... furthermore about killing skyline in bends, hmm i would have to see it first as i dont think there is a car faster out of the bends than a gtr.

Besides the 350z are new cars so with newer technology i can see why it would impress you more so than driving a used car such as the skyline. And with power output well everyone can make their minds up there...

however, in no way am i saying the 350z is bad as it is a great car and i like them, but i am simply trying to get across to you that the skyline deserves more than to be called shit. :P

I have driven a 350z and and an r34 gtr. The 350z does not impress anyone more, trust me.

My point is, why do Jap car manufactureres make european styled cars to have to sell more cars? I thought they where all ready doing pretty good making jap styled cars.