Bodykits for stagea series 1???

Yotis

Copy of email from [email protected]

Its a 6 piece Kit; 275,000JPY, unpainted

Maker has a couple for immediate delivery

To quote Freight for these I would need to know

(1) Airfreight to Airport (ie, Sidney, Brisbane, Melbourne, etc) OR

(2) Delivery To Door by Airfreight (address?) OR

(3) Delivery To Port (slowest and cheapest method)

Importer is responsible for all clearance fees and import tariffs Australia-side

Conversion requires the modification of the Front bumper support Bar; and addition of Skyline GT-R front Grille, Grille badge and Headlights which can be quoted for but are NOT included

Regards

Graham

hi Driftt, iwas wondering if you know the brand or manufacturer for the kit Growtalski was after. It looks pretty similar with the Autech 260 rs Original kit ( Only the side skirts r fully flushed at the bottom) . I have already got a full Dolphin front kit. Need the rest- Side skirts and rear 3/4 lip section. if you could provide me some details or order them for me that would be great! Thanks.

hi Driftt, iwas wondering if you know the brand or manufacturer for the kit Growtalski was after. It looks pretty similar with the Autech 260 rs Original kit ( Only the side skirts r fully flushed at the bottom) . I have already got a full Dolphin front kit. Need the rest- Side skirts and rear 3/4 lip section. if you could provide me some details or order them for me that would be great! Thanks.

My translator has gone down but I remember those kits being a 260 copy, contact Graham at [email protected] send the link and from memory MASA do the same kit as well so he will be able to get prices for you.

Nigel.

• 2 weeks later...
On the kits guys MASA will not sererate the kit, you wont the front bar well you get the rest as well.

We are looking into other kits.

This is probably wishful thinking, I know, but...

I'm guessing no-one's got the resources (yet!) to see if the R-34 guards, bumper, lights, etc. would bolt up to the C-34? It's probably a long-shot, but I suppose we'll never know unless someone tries it, or at least has a look to see how similar the C-34 and R-34 are from the firewall forward. Who knows, we might not need to go to MASA to source the R-34-style front end kits...

Nick T.

hi nigel, any news on the 260rs copy kits? worst case ill sorce a sterling mac side skirt + rear bar. Thanks dude.

They will only sell complete kits so since you already have a front bar just source them some were else, I am waiting on prices on a few other kits but dealing with the Japanese takes time.