SAU Community

rb25 det motor (whole) $1400

hey guys i have a rb25 det done 80 000 kms for sale its whole (turbo and all) :flamed: its loosing a lil compression :flamed: but turbo head and all manifolds are in perfect order in sydney preffered it will be avalable in to pick up after the weekend. 1400 if you are interested ill be willing to negosiate i might sell for parts if offers are good.. if you are not interested please do not post thanx....

hey guys i have a rb25 det done 80 000 kms for sale its whole (turbo and all)                                     :flamed: its loosing a lil compression :flamed:  but turbo head and all manifolds are in perfect order in sydney preffered it will be avalable in to pick up after the weekend. 1400 if you are interested ill be willing to negosiate i might sell for parts if offers are good.. if you are not interested please do not post thanx....

a lil compression...have u managed to test it....what sort of figures + what cylinders?? is it still in the car ???

yes its still in the car and its the front cylineder, not sure on the exact figures but im mainly selling the parts but the car has been runnin fine for 3 monthes like that no spike or nothing i was gonna rebuild but i got a second engine for cheap if you interested pm me and im sure we can make it worth it....

• 2 weeks later...