SAU Community

spotted

Ceffo

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted Kursed tonight.....someone likes to get buff at Fitness First..... lol..... i was with my mate and saw a Cefie.....was like omg omg omg omg omg a cefiro......omg bling bling rims....omg thats kursed :(

Think i spotted u champ running away on the tread mile at one point.....not sure if it was u, only eva spotted u while driving past...u had a hat on, i think..... i shoulda come and said hi......if it was u, me and my mate were on the bikes about 2 rows infront in the corner....neways yeah SPOTTED!!!!

Was prob me on the way back from the beach, there is another white one going around my area as well his names simon, but I was on my way home at that time. if you saw it from the back then it would have had a fair amount of black crap on the back around the exhaust.

Was prob me on the way back from the beach, there is another white one going around my area as well his names simon, but I was on my way home at that time. if you saw it from the back then it would have had a fair amount of black crap on the back around the exhaust.

sounds like it :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

i spotted a maroon ceffy today along lanecove road ... ( i think replicate ?) am i right?

my bro saw another white one heading down telegraph road the other night

there bloody every where now ...! ....hehe

haha i aint seen any where i am it shits me, i only no of 1 other ceffy between gosford an goldy an thats ceffy boy in newy. Did 1 of uu boys from sydney sell a civic to a girl in port macquarie apparently it was white i dunno but.

There's a very nice blue Cefiro here in Brisbane, looks low with coilovers and appears to have one of those URAS monkey magic kits :(

Ha Ha, that would be my car I guess. It's Black with Blue Pearl.

Look out for it in one of the next two Drift Battle Magazines!

-Daniel