SAU Community

Motorbike Style Fuel Filler

burkey22

Hello.

I was considering buying a Sparco Motorbike Style Fuel Filler for my Stagea that hasn't arrived yet. Would I be considered a wanker if I did? Does anyone know whether they will easily fit or not? Any help or advice would be awesome.

I was thinking I might get the Bodyworks guy to install it when he resprays my car. Are they considered cool though? Or would I get laughed at? We don't have many imports where I am so I don't know what the "fashion" is. There's one R33 GTS-T but that's all.

have you got any pics of the fuel filler you want to use

are you getting a full respray zane or is it just to touch up the usual array of japanese scrapes? If its a full respray whats that set you back?

I'm getting it resprayed black. Should go well with the white rims I've got.

I won't get the engine bay done otherwise it would be too hard to see where leaks were coming from.

I don't imagine it will cost me any more than $3500 but I could be wrong. Bit hard to get a qoute before I've got my car. I could get it done a lot cheaper but it needs to be spot on if it's black.

Here's the filler I'm talking about.

i like the darker one personally would probably go with the black nicely and not look too ricey.

i have seen a lit of people with the stickers that look lke those here in perth and they look ugly why do people do things like that to their cars? :D

if you got it done properly at the time of respraying i suppose that it would not look too bad at all it will break up the long panel on the car a bit :)

just remember that ultimately its your decision and it is what you like not what others think that matters

:D