SAU Community

body kits group buy

meggala

ok folks I'm dong a group buy on the cefiro body kits I have.

front and rear bars $ 400 each plus freight

skirts $350 whole kit $1100

show your interest deposits will be needed if a few of you from qld get together freight will be much cheap. frieght to sydney was $70 last time I sent one for a front bar

cheers

meggala

2 types of front bars

kitsmfr01.jpgkitsmfr02.jpg

kitsmrear.jpg

PS guys i can vouch for these kits. I now own the car that the pics Meggala posted are and that's his kit.. Looks great (apart from the drift damage on the rear bar heh heh) but yeah they are nice and line up well etc.... well they would if they weren't held on by zip ties but yeah they're great kits.

Errr.. i mean don't get them especially if you're in sydney.... if you're not in sydney then it will look fat.. .. as i said before they look good on my ceff they wont look good on yours :P

yeah we are geting close peeps

godfather I gather you want the one with indicators.

funky one with the indicators is similar to the autech its not really worth it for me to do others.

for peopel interest the fat bar on my old car is great but it is low hence the cable ties your really do appreciate them.

the one with the indicators is a great every day bar. they are just my observations having lived with both.

the group buy in definatly on

send an email to [email protected] those who are keen I'll be looking for deposits in a week or 2 I'll post in this thread

cheers