SAU Community

Cefiro NSW Meet up Pics

kursed

here's mine, before my shitty camera ran out of memory...and yes i was too dumb to figure out how to reduce the resolution, (gimme a break, i bought the camera 20min before i met up with yas:))

mypic93.JPG

mypic94.JPG

mypic95.JPG

mypic96.JPG

mypic97.JPG

mypic98.JPG

mypic99.JPG

mypic100.JPG

sorry i couldnt stay boys...but i'll organise something when my baby get's here:)

Ok finally got to meet up with u guys. always good to see your not the only owner of a camary .. oops cefiro in sydney. :cheers:

Also my car looks normal. The autotech is alright i guess. Its just the ceffies look much better in a darker color thats all compares to those flashy white ones.. :D

And im velly velly sorry for coming l8te guys.

/ceffo puts on his flame suit.

If u guys want to make a copy of it then tell me ill gove it to too_much

END of year for sure another cruise. Esp with a couple more ceffies coming in.

Here are the pics. Below.

Thanks all for coming - great to meet ya all.

Great thanks to ceffo and kur5ed for bringin the goods and hospitality!!!

Thanks everyone else for coming and swapping/giving advice freely - especially too_much - thanks for swapping that seat rail with me- gets me closer to engineering and I'll be putting those bolts in my engine mounts today :cheers:

On the bright side my engine didn't fall out when I went for some 'touge' styled driving later that night O_o

Also - find kur5ed's zippo!!!

THanks again guys and mitch dowd says hello to all you homos out there.

nissaner it's my backyard. you fellas are welcome for the place to chow at, least i could do after i suggested the park that had no bbq's on the easy to access side... hehehe

tom i'll sort out a graphic for you if you want a cefironsw sticker, let me know the dimensions you want