SAU Community

Dude in a Commo went crazy at me!

vewy scary stuff!!!

i was driving back from Queenbeyan about an hour ago and i turned onto i think the monaro highway to go towards tuggeranong, i boosted up to 100 just before the merge lane then a newish black commodore (out of state plates QJB something)came up on my right a bit over the speed limit, so i slowed down a fraction to merge in behind him so i got in behind (fairly close) but he had slowed to 100kms so i sat fairly close behind him (not closer than 10mtrs) for a few seconds before i pulled out and slowly pased him. as i got next to him all of a sudden i heard his horn blast(he held it on) and was waving his hands about and yelling shit at me, so im like wtf???? so i threw it back into 3rd and boosted off assuming he was being an idiot, i got to 140 then slowed to the speed limit, only to see him flying up in my rear veiw, he pulled along side me again and was blasting his horn and screaming!!!

so i freaked out assuming he was gonna do something crazy, threw it back into 3rd and gave it a punch for a second only for him to try and speed up again and block me in, by this stage i was worried and had, had enough so i punched it for a bit while he tryed catching up but fell miles behind, anyway long story short i slowed down again hopeing he would have realised he couldnt catch me, so he flys up behind me again with his lights blaring and horn going crazy sittin a few feet off my bumper, he overtook me then was screaming at me to pull over, and the girl that was with him had her head down and was covering her face so i couldnt see her.

traffic lights were up a few seconds later and i was worried he was going to get out and attack me, so i quickly jumped into the left lane to turn left (just b4 the the signs and warehouses at hume) but to my distress he jumped in behind me again and screamed round the corner to catch me, and again he sat a few feet behind me with his horn and lights blaring, so b4 he had time to react i jammed on the brakes, turned right and shot through a gap beetween a few cars as i screamed through the corned, he tried to break but couldnt stop in time so he kept going straight blaring the horn the whole time. pulling over really wouldnt have bothered me if it wasnt for his size, he was huge prolly over 6'5 and a solid build (not muscely but simply a very big frame)

pretty frightening experience though i was comforted by the fact that my car was much faster and could out break/handle this nutcase. :boinkcar:

i still dont know what i did to antagonise the fu**er i can only assume he saw me sitting close behind him and lost it...........

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol reminds me of an incident we had on that very same road hey ewen :(

Theres some dickwads out there man, one guy wanted my blood on that road and I had to resort to some pretty stupid shit to get away from him :( Good to hear youre ok though!

Oh yeah! That was awesome :(

A GTR diving in and out of traffic, followed by a Kingswood PUSHING his way through traffic. Always wondered what would have happened if he had of caught us....

You leave my supple young body out of this Ewan!!!

bahaha i havnt heard your story but it sounds exciting1

i actually would have really liked to just see if my speed limiter was removed and lose the prick, but theres always the worry of a cop up ahead wanting to indroduce you to mr. radargun, and with the speed i would have been doing i would have likely had a meet with mr. goestojail

should have seen the look on this dudes face...vewy scary!

Gezzz, what bloody idiot, glad you got away alright but you shouldnt have to put up with that in the first place... Its a shame there is really nothing you can do hey? License plate, report to cops, if you clearly heard him make threats, road rage, take to court. Duno?

yeah nothing would have happened, then of course i would have to mention the fact i was doing speeds in excess of 140kms.

ive actually had a guy attack my old exa on the way to summernats 2years ago, in that case i got his plates and reported him to the cops and he was fined and charged. best feeling in the world.

the thing was with the incident today with way his missuz was covering herself and her facial expressions she looked like it had happened to many times before and was just sick of it.

Thats y u should always carry protection in the boot :)

I only had an experience when i went infront of this guy to cross through the lanes, to the right lane from the sidestreet because i had to turn right right away. When i was waiting for traffic to clear the guy stops in the middle of the road and starts going spastic. I turned on my hazard lights, got out of the car, went to the boot and bulled out Bluey (my good old crow bar) went towards him and his car. (im scary when i go spastic) Once he saw me coming towards him with a crow bar i dont think he wanted to stick around so he drove away.

Thats y u should always carry protection in the boot :D

I only had an experience when i went infront of this guy to cross through the lanes,  to the right lane from the sidestreet because i had to turn right right away. When i was waiting for traffic to clear the guy stops in the middle of the road and starts going spastic. I turned on my hazard lights, got out of the car, went to the boot and bulled out Bluey (my good old crow bar) went towards him and his car. (im scary when i go spastic) Once he saw me coming towards him with a crow bar i dont think he wanted to stick around so he drove away.

Hmmmm road rage is f#ct in general. If the dude got out of his car yelling & abusing and sounded like he was going to hit you or your precious skyline, you gota do what you gota do sometimes i spose. I would approve the possession of a Bat or Crowbar in self defence only. I know it's f#cked but every1 has their limit & if some1s walking towards you with a weapon, you change your actions quick smart. The only way it could have got worse is if he had a weapon too. Then you're both f#ct.

The best thing you can EVER do is walk / drive away. If you dont have that option, well you better have the upper hand. I h8 road rage f#ckers, they carry on for no bloody reason, mentally disturbed you sure do feel like giving them a 4*2 to the back of the head.

Your story of shuting him up, putting him in his place makes me feel good, but in all honesty Retaliation really isn’t good. All depends on the situation in full.